Reveal Map: Yes

Lock teams: default

but the pathfinding is frozen at 100%, and i can't play is frozen for hours

version: Alpha XV Osirios, "SVN 14386"

PC:

Rfremix "Fedora" 19 i386

Extras: Mod Aristeia installed

the code:

cd binaries/system[alvin@localhost system]$ ./pyrogenesisCache: 200 (total: 1979) MiBTIMER| InitVfs: 87.0798 msSound: AlcInit success, using OpenAL SoftTIMER| CONFIG_Init: 205.886 msTIMER| InitScripting: 122.506 msATTENTION: default value of option force_s3tc_enable overridden by environment.TIMER| RunHardwareDetection: 93.2862 msTIMER| write_sys_info: 16.6091 msTIMER| InitRenderer: 29.9398 msTIMER| ps_console: 9.70293 msTIMER| ps_lang_hotkeys: 1.44364 msTIMER| common/setup.xml: 36.9471 msTIMER| common/styles.xml: 16.8785 msTIMER| common/sprite1.xml: 7.64249 msTIMER| common/init.xml: 2.32556 msTIMER| common/common_sprites.xml: 12.0038 msTIMER| common/common_styles.xml: 737.401 usTIMER| pregame/sprites.xml: 13.051 msTIMER| pregame/styles.xml: 310.243 usTIMER| pregame/mainmenu.xml: 68.0842 msTIMER| common/global.xml: 799.716 usTIMER| common/setup.xml: 890.003 usTIMER| common/styles.xml: 50.067 usTIMER| common/sprite1.xml: 2.43649 msTIMER| common/common_sprites.xml: 2.88745 msTIMER| common/common_styles.xml: 371.312 usTIMER| splashscreen/styles.xml: 703.86 usTIMER| splashscreen/setup.xml: 548.282 usTIMER| splashscreen/splashscreen.xml: 22.2389 mssys_cursor_create: using Xcursor to create 32 x 32 cursorTIMER| common/setup.xml: 1.30948 msTIMER| common/styles.xml: 91.716 usTIMER| common/sprite1.xml: 2.77733 msTIMER| common/common_sprites.xml: 2.97074 msTIMER| common/common_styles.xml: 359.38 usTIMER| gamesetup/setup.xml: 12.224 msTIMER| gamesetup/sprites.xml: 310.974 usTIMER| gamesetup/styles.xml: 357.01 usTIMER| gamesetup/gamesetup.xml: 20.4493 msTIMER| common/global.xml: 506.112 usTIMER| common/setup.xml: 883.272 usTIMER| common/styles.xml: 48.23 usTIMER| common/sprite1.xml: 2.46291 msTIMER| common/init.xml: 1.45348 msTIMER| common/common_sprites.xml: 2.96498 msTIMER| common/common_styles.xml: 355.84 usTIMER| loading/styles.xml: 21.5519 msTIMER| loading/sprites.xml: 901.369 usTIMER| loading/loading.xml: 3.74189 msTIMER| common/global.xml: 393.153 ussys_cursor_create: using Xcursor to create 32 x 32 cursorWARNING: [ParamNode] Could not remove token 'pair_cav_01' from node 'Technologies' in 'structures/egypt_barracks'; not present in list nor inherited (possible typo?)ERROR: CCacheLoader failed to find archived or source file for: "simulation/templates/template_structure_economic_mill.xml"ERROR: Failed to load parent 'template_structure_economic_mill' of entity template 'structures/egypt_mill'ERROR: Failed to load entity template 'structures/egypt_mill'TIMER| ParseTerrain: 26.7044 msTIMER| ParseEntities: 3.40177 s
Edited by newcivs

As Sander said, check the template files which currently give errors. The messages do not relate to this specific map.

Somewhat off-topic: Any modifications would be better at place in a separate mod folder, next to the public mod. This mod can then be included at launch or not, which makes it easy to run the game vanilla without requiring a separate svn copy. Any changes made in svn would also not overwrite or conflict with your changes (although those won't be incorporated either in a separate mod folder). Running different svn copies seems superfluous, atlhough I see the point once you're altering the to-be-compiled source code. Once WFG has migrated to git it should be an easier process to use different branches, reducing the need for svn copies in different places.

• Like 1

As Sander said, check the template files which currently give errors. The messages do not relate to this specific map.

Somewhat off-topic: Any modifications would be better at place in a separate mod folder, next to the public mod. This mod can then be included at launch or not, which makes it easy to run the game vanilla without requiring a separate svn copy. Any changes made in svn would also not overwrite or conflict with your changes (although those won't be incorporated either in a separate mod folder). Running different svn copies seems superfluous, atlhough I see the point once you're altering the to-be-compiled source code. Once WFG has migrated to git it should be an easier process to use different branches, reducing the need for svn copies in different places.

are you saying that i need redownload the 0AD public mod?????????

and create a new folder callded "mod"?

structures/egypt_mill is pointing to simulation/templates/template_structure_economic_mill.xml, which was renamed some time ago in the SVN version to template_structure_economic_storehouse.

i need change structures/egypt_mill for structures/egypt_storehouse

?

are you saying that i need redownload the 0AD public mod?????????

and create a new folder callded "mod"?

i need change structures/egypt_mill for structures/egypt_storehouse

?

No, you don't need to download the public mod, although it is one solution. The alternative is to reset the svn copy to the state of the original repository (thus, the one WFG hosts). In both cases you'll loose your own changes, but not any newly added files. Because of that it is handier to work in a separate mod folder. Any file found in a mod overwrites the data from a file in an earlier included mod. So let's say you want to mod simulation/templates/structures/egypt_mill.xml, it is best to duplicate that file in a mod separate from the public mod (of course, file structure needs to be similar, so the duplicate would go in yourmod/simulation/templates/structures/egypt_mill.xml).

In this case though, all you might have to do to get rid of the error is to open the egypt_mill.xml and look for the parent XML file it points to. Without it its data is incomplete as it inherits data from that parent xml file, hence the errors. Simply put, the game engine takes the file, looks for any parent, takes that data if there is a parent xml file and overwrites any values from the parent with those in the current xml file. In this case the parent info should say:

<Entity parent="template_structure_economic_storehouse">

The name of this xml file doesn't matter much for the current error. Of course, any unit that should be able to build this structure needs the correct name :)

Edited by dvangennip
  • Like 1