Returning to 0 A.D.

Hello everyone, Phaedros here (yes I know, I have a new name, I'll explain shortly) and I'm returning from a long absence from the 0 A.D. Community. ^_^

To explain the name change, it's simply a matter of Microsoft being stupid... in other words, I got locked out of my main email (phaedros@live.com) quite awhile back because I used it only to receive newsletters and validation emails for games, gaming sites and such, however one day many months ago I was over at a friends house and decided to access my email, Microsoft did not like this and locked me out, demanding I tell them everything about my account which was nothing since it only received emails... -_-

All was not lost however, I was still able to access most of my stuff unless it required email validation to do so, over time many places have begun requiring mandatory password changes (requiring an email link) and validation emails so I've slowly begun to lose a lot of stuff (lost my entire Steam account that was worth approx. $500+).

Anyways, if Wildfire staff would be awesome and PM me I have another email I currently use for gaming under the name Phaedros and would be more than happy to supply them with info and get that changed, until then I'll lurk around here as Xenagos. ^_^

As for my absence, I'm not sure if I've ever spoke of it on here, but I've had a lot of personal life issues and drama, which I won't go into any detail on, but I assure you all that I'm doing just fine now after having recently moved to Fort Worth, TX from San Diego, CA. =)

Hope to see you guys in game.

Regards,

Phae

Edited by Xenagos
  • Like 1

Hello everyone, Phaedros here (yes I know, I have a new name, I'll explain shortly) and I'm returning from a long absence from the 0 A.D. Community. ^_^

To explain the name change, it's simply a matter of Microsoft being stupid... in other words, I got locked out of my main email (phaedros@live.com) quite awhile back because I used it only to receive newsletters and validation emails for games, gaming sites and such, however one day many months ago I was over at a friends house and decided to access my email, Microsoft did not like this and locked me out, demanding I tell them everything about my account which was nothing since it only received emails... -_-

All was not lost however, I was still able to access most of my stuff unless it required email validation to do so, over time many places have begun requiring mandatory password changes (requiring an email link) and validation emails so I've slowly begun to lose a lot of stuff (lost my entire Steam account that was worth approx. $500+).

Anyways, if Wildfire staff would be awesome and PM me I have another email I currently use for gaming under the name Phaedros and would be more than happy to supply them with info and get that changed, until then I'll lurk around here as Xenagos. ^_^

As for my absence, I'm not sure if I've ever spoke of it on here, but I've had a lot of personal life issues and drama, which I won't go into any detail on, but I assure you all that I'm doing just fine now after having recently moved to Fort Worth, TX from San Diego, CA. =)

Hope to see you guys in game.

Regards,

Phae

try to give more email recovery forms, well I use Gmail. welcome back friend :)