[bugs] on egyptians

newcivs

Hmm can you post a screenshot of what you mean? I can build all structures for the egyptians.

civ center: Yes

Barracks: Yes

Corral: Yes

Temple: Yes

Fortress: Yes

Farmstead: Yes

Field: Yes

but noy the bugs appears:

* Buildings that i musn't find on egyptians:

Persian Stables

Roman Army Camp

Buildings the i must find on the faction:

Farmstead

i gonna explain:

if i were talking of the oficial mod "0AD itself" i am talking about Ptolomeaic Egypitians, and this faction works good!!!

i am talkin about egypitans from bronze age mod

Obviusly you need call this New Kingdom Egypt. And the Mod it's named Aristeia, but for some reason the forum moderator don't change to official name.

The work in Aristeia is stop for now I'm the manager, producer and artist here. It's open to suggestions. But it's highly needed work in vanilla game( 0 A.D Empires Ascendents) because each change in that have a consequences here.

Obviusly you need call this New Kingdom Egypt. And the Mod it's named Aristeia, but for some reason the forum moderator don't change to official name.

The work in Aristeia is stop for now I'm the manager, producer and artist here. It's open to suggestions. But it's highly needed work in vanilla game( 0 A.D Empires Ascendents) because each change in that have a consequences here.

I don't believe we've been asked to change it ;) We can't read your minds you know :) I will now though (even though I would say Bronze Age Mod is much clearer as to what it is, but it's up to you how you do things :) ).

I don't believe we've been asked to change it ;) We can't read your minds you know :) I will now though (even though I would say Bronze Age Mod is much clearer as to what it is, but it's up to you how you do things :) ).

Yeah but I need put clear the name in the mind of our users :). Is the name given by Atemneses52. And Aristeia its one of 2 bronze Mod. The other is a prequel of this one.

• Like 1

the egyptians has other bug and is serious!

the egyptians don't have own calvary, and the egyptians love the chariots!, they have the persian stables, no egyptian calvary

No hemos sacado una versión final. Obvio q tiene establos persas.no hemos sacado ninguna versión aún. Nos paramos cuando anunciaron la facción Ptolomea. Ya te explique antes que iniciamos construyendo un par de unidades y edificios a partir de los persas.

If want you can fix it. We are stopped now. We are in design phase. Sorry if was rude but, I write this in all our sites.

We started build over Persian, and Egyptian faction it's not finish. We need the main 0 A.D is finish to start bring volunteer to us. Because I'm most interested in main game, because we are a mod, a pack of new civilizations based in late Bronze Age.

I'm not interesting in bugs because is obviously for me.

• Like 1