Summary Screen

here is XD.

Total Resources (sum of all resources gathered)
Deforestation ( percent of total trees cut by player)
Kill/Death ratio (a fraction of two values that are in summary screen already)
Temples built (number)
Special Buildings built (number)
Warships destroyed (number)
Champion Units trained (changed from super units)
Heroes killed (number)
Favourite Military Unit (military unit with highest built count, mentioned by name)
Most Bloodthirsty Hero (hero with most kills)
Average Unit Lifespan ( I don't think this stat is a good idea tbh)

here I put the ones those aren't in the list. I planned grab some videos and gameplay fropm EEII and others.

That new summary screen with the teams looks great :). I'm not sure feminisation is quite the right word though.

I don't like the idea of having rush, boom, turtle ... scores. It is too hard to define what these mean so they will never quite correspond to quite what each player thinks they mean and will be confusing. I would prefer to stick to simple scores so it is clear what they mean. Things like wood gathered are obvious and useful.

I don't mind the idea of acheivements though I don't care for them myself. I really dislike unlocking things though, I want to be able to play the full game unrestricted right away instead of spending time unlocking things.

One starcraft 2 score that I found particularly useful for competitive play is average unspent resources.

I totally agree.

Showing not-well-defined-properties may be cooler but stats should be informative.

Having those in addition to the well-defined stats would be OK though - for less "mathematic oriented" PPL (likely the majority).

How much they say about player skills remains to be seen...