aegis bot only builds houses

newcivs

Newcivs..., HistoricBruno already told you a few days ago about qBot not being maintained (and will be removed) in another post that you started... http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17849&p=278756 it was the 2nd result searching qBot in the forums...

You also put "Aegis bot" on the title, when I think you're speaking of qBot...

• Like 1

Newcivs..., HistoricBruno already told you a few days ago about qBot not being maintained (and will be removed) in another post that you started... http://www.wildfiregames.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17849&p=278756 it was the 2nd result searching qBot in the forums...

You also put "Aegis bot" on the title, when I think you're speaking of qBot...

No, i'm taling about Aegis!!

The bug is only on 2 factiona:

* Ptolomeies

* Seleucids

in the rest of faction Aegis works Ok!

i install the 0AD SVN! of today, but i have some bugs, Qbot only builds houses the bug is stronger on Ptolomeis and Seleucids "i put on very hardm but i only get more enemy houses

Here you clearly wrote qbot. Please read through what you write before you click post :) It will be a lot easier for us to help you if we can understand what you are talking about.

• Like 1

The AI doesn't seem the most efficient player for the ptolemaic faction, but I can see why it builds that many houses. The houses are free, but only give 5 pop bonus, so you need a lot of them.

And the AI does build other buildings (farmstead, defense tower, fields ...) It just takes a bit longer than for other civs, as it's busy with all the houses.

• Like 2

The AI doesn't seem the most efficient player for the ptolemaic faction, but I can see why it builds that many houses. The houses are free, but only give 5 pop bonus, so you need a lot of them.

And the AI does build other buildings (farmstead, defense tower, fields ...) It just takes a bit longer than for other civs, as it's busy with all the houses.

why are free for now XD and other basic buildings?

That's a design discussion. The houses are made of mud, and that's represented by having them free. But it does take a bit longer to build, and it needs more space than regular 5-pop houses.

Other building do cost something (else the game would be too easy :D

I was really thinks was for Demo or test, and even uses some wood, can be 1 of wood XD.

yes, but the trouble isn't that biulds "may houses" the trouble is, that the AI don't builds a barracks or at least a storehouse

yes, but the trouble isn't that biulds "may houses" the trouble is, that the AI don't builds a barracks or at least a storehouse

take easy, you need to know the Ptolemies are not completed. That is SVN mode, you need to understand SVN have many errors and wait to someone else can fixed. May be Quantumstate or Wraitii.
  • Like 1