Request to traslate play0AD and Update Wikipedia

Lion.Kanzen

the request is to translate website content for play0ad.com, and that this has a version in Spanish, i don't know if is possibly do this as we are doing with the game through some similar to Transifex platform and also help translate the Wikipedia article or Update to last english versión.

la solicitud es para traducir contenido de la página web play0ad.com, y que esta tenga una versión en español, no se sí se podrá hacer igual que estamos haciendo con el juego mediante alguna plataforma similar a transifex , y que también ayuden a traducir el artículo de Wikipedia.

With Wikipedia Sanderd17 ask help with that, but I was can't with that.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

Regarding the internationalization of the website, it could certainly be done using Transifex as well.

However I must say that I’m currently quite busy with matters other than 0 A.D. and getting the game internationalization itself up and running in every platform has much more priority for me than internationalicing the website, so it will be a long time before I contemplate the possibility of looking into it.

That say, if the web development team manages to put up a internationalization system based on PO/POT files (I’m not sure what underlying technology the website is using, but all web languages have wide support for this), the remaining bits about integrating that with Transifex would be rather easy and I could certainly find a moment to help with that last part.

• Like 1

Thank you Gallaecio, for now I'm interesting in some section like ...where the team say the game isn't for make money and never can be a freemium or pay to win game, you know some people say in forums about if one day can change the mind and start to do that, many times I say never WFG will that . Section like that where is important put clear about the intention of WFG they aren't in this for make money.

I'm talking about this, for me is the most important thing can be in other languages.

http://play0ad.com/game-info/project-overview/

0oEbiQw.png

Now with Wikipedia is outdated since Alpha 11 or 12.

Saludos y gracias por el feedback

• Like 1

• 6 months later...