Is "For Honour and Glory" a dead project?

DevynCJohnson

Is not dead, it's in pause mode. There is not download yet. We are waiting for the game to be more complete. In the meanwhile you can help with ideas, art and research.

I assume I can help with ideas on this forum or is there a better place? Where can I contact the developers so I can be a beta-tester?

I assume I can help with ideas on this forum or is there a better place? Where can I contact the developers so I can be a beta-tester?

to the this mod, is the best place, this guys never have other site, i think.

all mods are based in Pyrogenesis engine, so if the main game is Alpha you can be a alpha tester. but if all progress are in this forum, the game is in Design mode, without art or units to test yet.

• Like 1

Developer is not much further up the heirarchal ladder than a community member on these forums, really.

we can all contribute if we want to :)

And there is no "beta", so there's no need for beta testers just yet.

• Like 1

to the this mod, is the best place, this guys never have other site, i think.

all mods are based in Pyrogenesis engine, so if the main game is Alpha you can be a alpha tester. but if all progress are in this forum, the game is in Design mode, without art or units to test yet.

Since the development process is paused, I assume there is no one I can contact to be an alpha-tester, right?