PPA for 0AD Part 2

Does this really merit a thread on it's own? You're starting new topics at five minute intervals.

But yes, there will be a Part 2, hopefully. It hasn't begun actual development though and probably won't for a while now.

I guess next time, I can start one thread titled "The Misc. Ramblings of Devyn" :D Actually, that would be funny to do the next time I have a set of questions. Thanks! I look forward to Part 2.

There is some Story to you know the Development of this project is not easy, and you and other expect the P2 starts next year.

Work on 0 A.D. began in 2001, first as a mod concept for Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings. In 2003 development moved to a standalone game with its own engine, Pyrogenesis. In 2009-2010, the game was released as free, open-source software and and much of the codebase was rewritten. Learn more about the story of 0 A.D. ยป

As of October 2013, 0 A.D. is still in alpha phase, which means an early experimental phase. It is playable, and you can already download and test the game, but some features are still missing. When will 0 A.D. be released? It is very hard to predict. Even after we are done implementing all the features, we will want to conduct extensive beta testing, which can take a while. Information about release dates will be released at the appropriate time.

http://play0ad.com/game-info/project-overview/

• Like 1