Release the Artwork

Tomas Vardzik

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will see what i can do. I am working on another compositions, but for now, it will be this one. It needs some finishing edits still, need to clean up some pixel mess inside.Any suggestions or critique welcome please.

Next time, I will probably come with some of Josh's suggestions and I add something mine. As you can see, I started to work more with centered and more complex composition than in previous two. Now i have deadline of my semester work at doors, but my work gets more stable and I can put more energy here.

Britons.png

So far, I did not add any women, I hope I will bringg here some beauty as well...

Edited by Tomas Vardzik

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, hope you are doing fine, i finally found time to visit forum and post at least something new, but it will deserve more patience and time to browse around to keep up the pace with you.

Here, to present you something new. I plan to make this serie of artworks for you, since now there is only one, but next one are slowly prepared to be on paper.

0ad_banner.png

And first of the sketches mentioned. Greek fleet standing face to Persian storm at Salamis,decisive victory that influenced even the present times. Coloring deserves many details and strong contrast, to underiline all the circumstances.

salamis.png

Now I go to take a round across forum, to see what is new. Stand by!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys again, long time since I have been here last time.

I hope you are doing fine so lets get started.

1. Salamis- A drawing to color is finished, suitable for main menu, need couple of days (i hope 4-5) to accomplish it, while time in my case is scarce

salamis.jpg

2. My suggestion for loading screen I will develop: Athens with leader holding ship model on right and game info on right side + some info about Athens.

athens.png

And some joke at the end that a bit breaks storms above Salamis...

salamis_joke.jpg

I hope see you soon with some news...

Good luck.

• Like 2