[FIXED] Automatically logs out!

Mitz()

The game works like charm in linux mint 13 but after a few hours of play,The game suddenly logs me out :( and then when i log in back the game's closed all my progress is gone ! please fix this error as soon as possible because i love 0ad.. it is better than Rise of Nations ,Age of Empires ,Age of mythology and all other closed source games!!

• Like 1

You should be able to find the log of the last time you opened 0 A.D. at ”/home/<username>/.config/0ad/logs/mainlog.html”. “.config” is a hidden folder in your home directory, so you might need to configure your file browser to show them in order to locate this folder.

Once you have located the file, reproduce the log out issue in 0 A.D., then log in and, without opening 0 A.D. again, attach the log file to this thread. The log might help us find out what is going on.

That said, this might be a specific issue in your Ubuntu machine, and I’m not too savvy, specially about Ubuntu, as to be able to help if the 0 A.D. log turns out not to be helpful enough (which sounds probable). In this case, you might want to open a bug report in Launchpad.

Maybe, because 0AD isn't running in windowed mode, your DE doesn't receive any signals, and is configured to log out (or suspend or so) after x-time. Can you try to run the game in windowed mode (see http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Manual_Settings)?

If it works in windowed mode, it has to be a problem with your DE settings (try looking in the power/energy section of the settings).

Edited by feneur
Fixed URL