Parthians (or Arsacids) and Sasanians

Mega Mania

Well basically all I've done is removed some historically inaccurate stuff. For the 425-455 AD Timeframe. Daylami Guards, for example. But it won't be released for a long while. It's still in Alpha.

I could use a Sassanid Historical Adviser if you're up to the challenge. You clearly know your stuff.

Edited by Flavius Aetius

• 2 weeks later...

No thanks, but there's something you need to do regarding Sassanid General's Guard Cavalry (i mean Zayedan Grivpanvar), These regiment was under the command by a prince who held the title of Varthragh-Nighan Khvaday, so that means there can be only one person who have such unit. Plus the so called Savaran-i Asawira, there's no Asawira in Sassanid army and the word is an Arabic loanword so all you need to do is to change the name Asawira in to a more generic name: Kamandar-i Asp (Gaiten did it in IBRR).

There's another issue about the Sassanid Royal Archer, the name Kamandar-i Shahi should change Kamandar-i Shahvar (the word Shahvar and Sahwar was actually the same word).

Edited by Mega Mania
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have become aware about Wikipedia's article about Sassanid military matters, one paragraph mentioned Sassanid army use crossbow during sieges and defensive position but unbeknownst to the researchers there's a weapon called Nawak/Navak or Majra that enable archer to shoot crossbow bolt without using a proper crossbow.

Osprey's Sassanian Elite Cavalry AD 224 - 642, mentioned a special crossbow called Panjagan or "Five Device" or repeating crossbow by some readers but after doing some research it is impossible for a cavalryman to use a large and cumbersome crossbow while riding on horseback plus it would be a big problem when the cavalryman wish to reload the crossbow after he discharged all the crossbow's missile. To make the situation even worse, the author ignore the fact Panjagan was an archery tradition obtained by strict training not a wonder weapon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Books that are not recommended for reading:

Osprey Elite series: Sassanian Elite Cavalry

Why? the only thought is that the book did not play its role to explain the importance of Iranian infantry during Sassanid period, instead the author describe it with a few words and no further explanation about the recruitment, training and payment (tax exemption, combat pay, stipend and spoils of war). Not to mention the colour plates that display royal ceremony with 1 and 2 battle scene (against Romans and White Huns) which have little or no real explanation about how a proper Sassanid military work (how infantry operates siege equipment, training, conducting a combat from melee, archery and siege warfare and cavalrymen arming themselves and a good description about their equipment in pictures) unfortunately the book provide two colour plate about Iranian Heroism and their unsound bravery on fighting Roman and White Hunnic troops!

Osprey Man at Arms: Rome's Enemies Parthians and Sassanids

Generally bias about Sassanids, blindly endorsed Roman propaganda that Roman infantrymen could butcher Persian infantrymen like sheep and pigs.

• 3 weeks later...

Parthians versus Sassanids:

Parthians

1. Infantry

Generally weak in the eyes of the Romans and modern scholar due to lack of centralized government. Relied heavily on its client kingdom.

2. Cavalry

Strong on mounted archers and armored cavalry (cataphracts) supplied by the Parthian nobility from Grandees to petty chieftains.

3. Siege

Generally weak.

4. Navy

Relied on its vassal from Characene to maintain an indirect control over Persian Gulf, mostly unremarkable.

Sassanids

1. Infantry

Mediocre, but better than the Parthians due to centralized government and organized migration of Iranian military settlers from Iran proper thus ensuring the state have a full time standing army. Have a small but yet effective mercenary regiments.

2. Cavalry

Powerful armored cavalry made up by Azadan warriors suppled by the Parthian Clans with a handful of vassals and allies.

3. Siege

Powerful siege equipment, effective siege technique from the east plus excellent training, making them a better opponent when against the Romans.

4. Navy

Have a direct control over modern Oman (Mazun or Mazunsahr in Antiquity), capable of dealing pirates but not a real naval battle.

• 4 weeks later...

Infantry (Elite)

Persian Infantry in a siege mine at Dura Europos.bmp

Armament: Spear(Neyza), Persian Spara Shield, long sword for decoration, Helmet, mail shirt with bronze decorations.

Infantry (Basic)

post-15682-0-33314700-1406505634_thumb.j

The infantry in the middle of the picture was an ideal example of a standard Persian infantry.

Infantry (Advance)

Armament: Helmet, Spara Shield, Spear, long sword for decoration, mail shirt.

Infantry (Elite)

Armament: Helmet, Spara Shield, Spear, long sword for decoration, mail hauberk.

This what i can provide for the team about the standard armament for a Persian infantry during the Sassanid period. Other unit's armament and appearance may need more time.

Edited by Mega Mania

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I found a interesting article about persian( Sassanids) in late antiquity/early middle age related to AoK

http://www.reddit.com/r/aoe2/comments/t423a/gameplay_vs_historicity_day_14_the_persians/

Every time the Persians were conquered, they had a habit of conquering their conquerors with their traditions, culture, and infrastructure. When a new administration came into power in other parts of the world, often times they would cut out the previous traditions and replace it with their own ranks and bureaucracy. Civilizations that neighbored Persia or were under Persia's suzerainty would see Persia as sort of a golden goose, and why would you ever kill the goose that lays the golden eggs? They'd often inherit and adopt the Persian ways, such as their roads, trade routes, etc. These civilizations included the Macedonians, the Parthians, the Arabs, the Mongols, and the Turks. You can interpret this bonus sort of like this: you can destroy the Persian player's Barracks, Stables, Castles, etc. but you'll have a much harder problem destroying their Docks and Town Centers and once you've eliminated their military, they will still have their economy pumping out Villies. The Persian economy is also an interesting one; only 11% of present-day Iran is arable for farming. The core Persian cities are set mostly on that arable land, and on natural harbors so a creation speed bonus makes more sense than, say, the British cheaper Town Center bonus or the Japanese cheaper Mill bonus. Persian ships were pretty good and fishery was important to them although they didn't have a massive military fleet especially in the Middle Ages, so I don't quite know why the Docks have such a broad bonus. I think the Greek naval traditions came from Persia...or not, I don't remember the actual research done on that subject. Still, the Persian Navy had holdings as far as present-day Yemen.

GONNA CONQUER IRAN CAUSE I HEARD PERSIANS GOT @#$%ES, SEND ABU BAKR WITH SOME GOONS, KURDS DO MY DISHES

UNIQUE UNIT: War Elephant

Ensemble Studios mentioned that they knew that Elephants were very rarely used in medieval times outside of India, and the War Elephant was included purely for fun. The War Elephant was also the first super-expensive, ridiculously powerful behemoth unit in the game as the War Wagon and Turtle Ship were only added in The Conquerors, so it was a truly one-of-a-kind gameplay idea. The War Elephant is the most powerful unit in the game, beating every other unit 1v1 (except arguably the cavalry archers, but a cavalry archer would need, like, 10 straight minutes of micro to defeat a War Elephant), and this is pretty much true in real life. If it was you versus an Elephant by yourself, you were probably screwed. You were probably screwed if it was you and 10 of your friends unless you were properly armed. The War Elephant's main weakness is, of course, it's huge cost, and that's true in real life, especially for the Persians. Elephants have the longest gestation period of any animal and they take even longer to mature. Then, you had to transport them out of India, and then you had to feed them! Indian Armies were able to field thousands of War Elephants, while Persians were lucky if they could put out a couple hundred Elephants. the War Elephants are very historically inaccurate for one main reason, and that's because the Elephants are just walking around with nobody to guide them (although, Onagers, Scorpions, and Trebs do the same thing while Rams are implied to have dudes inside pushing them around). As a matter of fact, Elephants almost ALWAYS had a group of dudes riding at the top and arguably this was their biggest advantage. A War Elephant would always have a guy who controls the Elephant (a Mahout as I'll explain later), a couple of Archers, and occasionally some guys armed with really long pikes. The Archers would have a fairly secure and mobile firing platform. They would all be sitting on a big ol' platform with some cover and a height advantage on their enemies. Anybody advancing on the Elephant would have to deal with the Elephant itself, who not only had it's feet, tusks, and trunk but also had maces attached to their trunks. Of course, Forgotten Empires is going to introduce an Elephant Archer which is more historically accurate.

UNIQUE TECH: Mahouts

The word "mahout" is an Indian one, and it means Elephant Rider. The Persians got their Elephants from India, so of course their riders would also be Indian. This tech almost implies that the War Elephants don't normally have Mahouts and while you don't see anybody riding the Elephants in AoE2, simply draping armor over an Elephant and coaxing it onto the battlefield in real life is pretty much suicide. War Elephants always had a Mahout, sometimes a couple of them. Elephants had to be captured in their infancy and raised from early life to seek to appease their human masters in order to make useful mounts. Elephants could be tremendous liabilities so a Mahout would carry a hammer and small spike to jam into his Elephants heads in case the Elephant was too wounded and started to panic. Incapacitating and killing the Elephant quickly would result in less possible damage to the friendly army in formation around the Elephant. Sassanid Elephant Corps Commanders were known as the "Zend-hapet" or Commander of the Indians. This could mean he was the Persian overseer of the Indian Mahouts or he was an Indian Mahout in charge of the other Indians.

BARRACKS: no Eagle Warrior, no Two-Handed Swordsman

As the only civ to lack Two-Handed Swordsman, the Sassanian Army was noted to have pretty mediocre infantry. Their professional and best troops were all mounted, and the mass conscripts who fought on foot lacked decent equipment and basically served as meat shields. Most Sassanid melee infantry were equipped with spears. It makes sense to consider the Halberdier the mostly unskilled, irregular light Infantry armed with the crappy weapons. It's much easier to pump out a ton of Halbs than Champs, so you definitely get the idea that infantry was an afterthought for Persian armies. The Persians get Halberdiers mostly to counter enemy Camels. A Persian army is a Cavalry heavy army, which means a civ with Camels (Byzantines, Saracens, Chinese, Turks, Mongols, other Persians) can severely mess up most of the Persians' rushes. This interestingly leads to the Persians' historical archenemies having advantages over them in-game: Saracens with higher HP Heavy Camels as well as the powerful Mameluke, the Byzantines simply have the best Camels due to their unique cheapness, and Turks mine gold faster for their gold heavy Camels. So the Persians NEED Halberdiers for balance purposes. Speaking of the Turks, there is an interesting parallel; the Turks are the only civ to miss Pikeman while the Persians are the only civ to miss Two-Handed Swordsman. Thus they both have limited infantry.

ARCHERY RANGE: no Arbalest, no Bracer

The best of the Persian Infantry were Bowmen, and they were very good archers armed with composite bows. In AoE2, they lack Arbalests for the sake of balance and to encourage you to use their pretty good Cavalry Archers as the Parthians pretty much invented Horse Archery. They're not quite as good as Saracen, Turkish, or Mongol ones, though. Obviously the Parthian Shot tech comes from the Parthians. The Sassanian Dynasty modeled their military after the Parthian Dynasty and used Cavalry Archers extensively. The Persians get the Hand Cannoneer possibly because of the Safavid "Gunpowder" Empire. The lack of Bracer also ends up encouraging the player to use Hand Cannoneers instead of Crossbowmen. Heck the faster Aging up and strong economy might lead to a fast-Imperial strategy involving upgrade-light Hand Cannoneers. This portion of the tech tree is similar to the Turks; the Turks lack Elite Skirmisher and the Persians lack Bracer, but they both lack Arbalest, forcing them to use Cav Archers and Hand Cannoneers.

STABLE:

Persian Cavalry was always top notch and they are the only ones who get all of the Stable techs. Persia is full of great, green pastures and their proximity to the steppes helped, too. Not only horses, Camels are all over Persia. Pretty much every kind of cavalryman of various armament, from bows to lances to swords from light to heavy were used in the Sassanian Army. The Persians are also historically very vital because they pretty much innovated the medieval heavy cavalryman. The Roman Cataphract is derived from the Persian Grivpanvar, and so too are the Sarmatian heavy cavalry. From those two sources comes the European Knight. The Saracen Mameluke and the Turkish Sipahi (the word for army in Persian is Spahi, and that's also where the Indian Sepoy comes from) were derived from the Grivpanvar, as well. It's possible that the heavy cavalry units of the Turco-Mongol peoples were imitations of Persian heavy cavalry, as well, due to the Persian Empires' constant wars with them for control of Central Asia. Their Stable deserves to be the best in the game.

SIEGE WORKSHOP: no Siege Onager, no Siege Engineers

For nearly a thousand years prior to the Middle Ages, the Persians and their predecessors were taking on cities with siege towers and catapults. So you'd expect the Persian siege to be good, and it is. The only unit they miss is the Siege Onager, and the Onager itself is pretty adequate. The only historical inaccuracy is the lack of Siege Engineers, and the Siege Engineers tech implies a higher level of technology and learning, which the Persians most certainly had and possibly more than any other nation besides China. You'll notice that the two Siege civs, the Mongols and Celts, lack only 1 Siege weapon and have Unique Units that are related to Siege, both being able to eliminate enemy siege and allow their own to shine. The Persians are kind of the same way with War Elephants proving to be a truly ultimate guard against cavalry and infantry who normally counter siege.

LANGUAGE: Farsi

Farsi is definitely an Indo-European language, and is most closely related to the languages spoken in India, while ultimately it is related to English, Italian, Greek, Russian, etc.

Over the years, Farsi has had many words loaned to it by the Arabs and vice-verse. The Persians in AoE2 use the word "Salam," as well as the word "Sahi," which means "correct" or "true."

The Turks notably use the word "Tamirci" when referring to repairing buildings and "Madenci" for mining, which are derived from the Persian words "Tamir kar" and "Madanchi" respectively.

Today, certain groups in the "-stans," such as Afghanistan and Turkmenistan use languages related to Farsi, and in fact these Iranian-speaking peoples were and are still referred to as "Tajiks," and while they lived in very different lands from the Persians, they still took many cultural cues from them.

Bear in mind that this is not Islamic Persia, but Persia from a different time which could mean that Microsoft was doing a wrong Persian civilization. Constantine: Rise of Christianity mod introduce us a historically accurate Persian Empire in the 3rd Century CE. While most of the mods about Sassanid Persia was a farce, Constantine: Rise of Christianity mod show us that historical accuracy and game play was able to coexist together without sacrificing the former or the latter.

Edited by Julian Bashir

• 4 years later...

ARSÁCIDAS

-Buenas, creo que sería una buena idea traer nuevamente la idea de los Partos/Parnos/Aparnoi/Arsácidas , ya que buena parte de su historia podría entrar en el periodo histórico del juego;-Imperio Parto(247 A.C-224 D.C), además de que tuvieron contacto con algunas civilizaciones ya existentes del juego como; Romanos , Seléucidas y Maurianos (Mauryans).

-Como información posible de introducción sobre su cultura ;

(Fueron una sub división del pueblo  nómada de los Escita en lo que hoy es Turkmenistán y que con la decadencia del Imperio Seléucida alcanzaron su independencia .Ubicados en medio de "La ruta de la seda" basaron su economía en el comercio y usando ese dinero para pagar tanto a mercenarios como para sustentar su poderosa caballería , la cual humilló en contadas ocasiones a Roma).

-El icono de la civilización podría ser" El águila cazando un carnero" símbolo de la monarquía arsácida(son hebillas de cinturón echas de oro decoradas con turquesas y lapislázuli)610399506_Iconodelacivilizacinguilacazandocordero(Smbolodelamonarqua).png.d34c40f4b3b8bec57186f2e51c30247d.png1072448999_EvilladeoroconelsmbolodelguilacazandounacabradelacasarealArscidaSiglo1d.c.png.dc1aa910741786a18ef08643ef0e6cfb.png

-Posible bonificaciones;

-Bonificación de Civilización; "Cultura  Semi-nómada"(menor tiempo en reclutamiento de cualquier unidad a caballo o dromedario ),"Ruta de la seda"(pierden menos en el intercambio en el Mercado)
-Bonificación de equipos; "Cultura  ecuestre"(Unidades a caballo y avances en caballería y dromedarios más baratos ),"Civilización multicultural"(Posibilidad de aprender al menos un tecnología única de sus aliados(y viceversa)/posibilidad de reclutar una unidad aliada como mercenario en los cuarteles (y viceversa) o al aliarse con una nueva civilización aprender al menos una de sus tecnología especiales(y viceversa)/al aliarse tener posibilidad de reclutar una de sus unidades como mercenario(y viceversa)).
-Tecnologías especiales; "Tiro Parto"(Las unidades de caballería a distancia pueden atacar al enemigo en movimiento),"Caballería Parta"(Las unidades a caballo o dromedarios catafractos tienen la habilidad de dar un ataque de embestida ).

Posibles unidades;

-Unidades A pie o con Montura ;-"Mercenarios"(de nacionalidad griega , romana , persa ,escita , maurya…)como el "Parthohellenikoi Thureophoroi "(Tureoforo  griego arsácida) y el "Pantodapoi" (infantería ligera griega).
A pie ;- "..."(Sacerdote),-"..."(Mujer),-"Nizagan Hamspah" (Tropas regionales cuerpo a cuerpo  que eran séquito de un noble),-"Shivatir-i Marda"(arquero),-"Gund-i Nizagan"(soldado con lanza),-"Nizagan-i Eranshahr" (arquero con lanza y arco),-"Kofyaren-i Verkhana "(soldado con javalinas y hacha),-"Falakan-e Marda "(hondero),-"Kofyaren-i Marda"/"Kofyaren-i Kavakaza" (soldado con javalinas) , y los -"Thanvarê Parsig"(arquero persa pesado con armadura).
-Unidades de Montura; -"Shivatir-i Pahlavanig "(Arquero a caballo ligero),-"Zradha Pahlavanseran"/"Pahlavan-i Zrehbaran" (Catafracto ligero),-"Asbaran"(Caballería ligera),-"..."=Mercader (en Camello Bactriano NO Dromedario),-"Shivatir-i Zrehbaran"(Arquero a caballo con coraza) ,-"..."=Porta estandartes a caballo (estantartes de ;el sol , la luna , dragón , caballo blanco, espiga dorada y Mitra-que inspira a las unidades cercanas-),-"Asabaran-i Hauravatish"(escaramucero a caballo),-"..."=Tambor de Guerra(sobre Camello bactriano NO dromedario-que inspira a las unidades cercanas-), -"Azats"/"Asavaran-i Azadan" (Catafracto pesado o de la nobleza en caballo),-"Ashkanian Savaran"/"Pahlavan-i Grivpanvar"(Catafracto de Élite) ,-"Spahbod"/"Pushtîghbânê Shâhigân-î Pahlavânîg" (Comandante a caballo),-"Ustaran-e Zrehbaran "(Dromedario catafracto) , -"..."=Dromedario arquero ,y , -"..."=Dromedario de Logística(Como el elefante Mauria).
-Unidades de posibles Héroes; -"Mitrídates" primero de Partia , -"Tirídates" primero de Partia , -"Arsaces primero",-"Rodoguna" de Partia , y ,-"Musa de Partia/Termusa".

2048699290_estandaresdebatallaarscidas.thumb.png.b006b101689e5c82eb54854c4970ebcd.png(Estandartes)1487327830_arquerosacaballo.thumb.png.8211fce80a2b1bccc16e21da28bd155a.png("Shivatir-i Pahlavanig ")

Arsácidas;

Características de estructuras;

Los partos eran un pueblo semi-nómada que cuando alcanzó a conquistar ciudades e imperios llegó a establecer asentamientos propios(Siendo Hatra y Nisa las únicas de 100% partas sin influencia extranjera). Sus edificios podrían tener si es posible una variable en yurta  que al pasar de Era se convierten en edificios de ladrillos  , (pudiendo ser unas característica única del juego caracterizada en esta civilización).

El arte arsácida era particular; una mezcla de elementos helenísticos y persas. Con el uso de columnas con capiteles corintios y menormente jónicos .Estas columnas podían estar tanto empotradas en los muros ,como soporte exterior de la fachada rodeando tres de las cuatro caras de un edificio sin tocar los muros (haciendo un inusual Peristilo de tres lados) e incluso usadas separadas de la estructura colocadas en una fila justo en la entrada/puerta del edificio y de igual modo podía aparecer en línea (sujetando o no un techo a modo de porche)puestas en los bordes de una avenida para delimitarla  siendo usual en todas las circunstancias anteriores que las columnas estén sobre un podio .Las bóvedas también eran otra particularidad , muy usadas , siendo en este periodo cuando abundan las bóvedas tanto circulares o de cañón desde pequeños hasta tamaños monumentales , con tejados con una gran cúpula o cubiertos de pequeñas bóvedas circulares o de cañón cerrados en forma circular por uno de sus lados.Gran parte de estos edificios se conocen como "iwanes" porque incluyen una estructura arquitectónica, el "iwan", que es una de las novedades del período parto(Un iwan es una habitación de cara al exterior rematada por una media cúpula o, por una bóveda de cañón, cerrada en tres de sus lados y abierta por el cuarto hacia el exterior , habitualmente hacia un patio tanto exterior o interior , dejando normalmente los tejados normalmente abultados y sin partes planas).También hay un claro distintivo es el uso abundante de arcos de medio punto empotrados en las fachadas(arco ciego), además de usarse para las puertas y por encima y por los lados de los pasillos. Por último cabe mencionar los materiales más usados ; como el adobe y el ladrillo y en menor medida la piedra caliza para la estructura ,siendo el "estuco"(blanco) el elemento ornamental más extendido , cubriendo normalmente los edificios y en las ocasiones en las que no lo hace aparece como estructuras de estuco formando columnas, arcos y pilares empotrados con una función solamente decorativa (sin ninguna función estructural) y cubiertos de diseños de relieves y adornos florales/vegetales tanto en interiores como en fachadas.

Posibles Edificios especiales;

Embajada, establo , campamento mercenario y factoría (como un mercado pero más grande y con tecnologías únicas que fomentan el comercio).
La maravilla de los Arsácidas puede ser ; "El palacio real de Ctesifonte"(posiblemente Arsácida) , "Templo de Shamash (Hatra)",,"Templo de Allat (Hatra)"o "Temple de Bar-Maren (Hatra)".

Ciudades Arsácidas(en debate o muy probables que lo sean);

-"Dara",-"Shar-e-Qumis"/ "Hekatompilos ",-"Ctesifonte"(Probablemente),-"Ciudad de Seleucia",-"Parthian Behistún mountain",  -"Takht-i-Bhai "(Parthian archaeological site and Buddhist monastery),-"ciudadela de Arg-e-Bam ",-"Nisa/Parthaunisa/Mithradatkert",-"Narin Qa’leh Catle/Narin Citadel",-"Assur Asyria",-"Templo de Anahita" , -"Arg-e Rayen",-"Parthian palace at Kuh-i-Khwaja/Mount Khajeh",-"Ashgabat ",-"village of Bagir ",-",Meybod city" y  - "Ukhaidar".

Importantes líderes del Imperio Parto ;

-"Arsaces 1 ",-" Tirídates 1 de Partia" ,-"Artabano 1",-" Priapatios" , -"Fraates 1 ", -"Mitrídates 1 de Partia" ,-"Orodes 1" ,-"Gotarces 1 de Partia" .

886184158_CasasdeArg-eRayen.png.da57bd678074d3f5b9a2a07d56018102.png(Casas de "Arg-e Rayen")2047786296_PalaceatSarvistan(conunaclarainfluenciaArscida).png.74edc0a1b8fc904452868f8c49ec039d.png(Palacio de "Sarvistan"-arquitectura Arsácida muy probable)

Información sacada de ;

(https://arrecaballo.es/edad-antigua/los-partos/) ,(PERSIA ANTIGUA 2: Partos y Sasánidas "Documental Historia" https://youtu.be/YNlSsbq4Lzs), (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arte_parto) ,( http://antiqua.gipuzkoakultura.net/pdf/Hatra-la-ciudad-del-Sol.pdf ),  (<https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatra /Vendi> ),( https://sq.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatra -Tiene un vídeo muy interesante),(https://vimeo.com/254274735 ), (https://eblate.forumotion.com/t456-parthian-unit-descriptions), (https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arte_parto), (https://www.cais-soas.com/CAIS/Architecture/parthian_architecture.htm),( https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iwán ) ,(http://antiqua.gipuzkoakultura.net/22-Hatra-la-ciudad-del-Sol_eu.php) ,(https://youtu.be/yLcTcZiJS9c-Irán - Ciudad de Bam-Kerman) ,(https://youtu.be/BAh4EqUzpUs-Bam la ciudadela de barro, IRAN antes del terremoto de 2003),(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5UHc7K6ayY&feature=youtu.be -Arg-e Bam, 4 days before the earthquake, Ali Ohadi, 2003.),(www.parthia.com/parthia_news_2005.htm#100_Statuettes  - Noticias sobre los partos), (https://www.khanacademy.org/partner-content/metropolitan-museum/82nd-and-fifth/dress/v/predator -info sobre el posible símbolo e la facción), (The Parthian Empire -https://youtu.be/wyHmLsyqc2Y) ,(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67SnsEgcPhw Arg-e Bam),(https://www.europabarbarorum.com/factions_pahlava_units.html).

-Toda la información está por verificar debido a varios factores; 1)que mucha de la información me ha llegado en una mala traducción ,2) que la información sobre el imperio de los Partos fue escrita en madera y cuero(materiales muy perecederos) concluyendo en que no solo se puede orientar la información en los restos arqueológicos , 3) los sasánidas (quienes los derorcaron) intentaron en cierta medida a destruir gran parte de su legado(sobre todo político),4)Los registros escritos que han perdurado vienen de la cultura romana(sus archienemigos) quienes no escasearon en insultarlos, despreciarlos y ridiculizarlos.

-Estuvo muy excitante la aparición de no solo una nueva cultura en el anterior "Alpha" sino una civilización poco conocida.Sería grandioso que aparecieran más de una nueva cultura en el nuevo "Alpha 24". Además está chulísimo que cada cultura sea lo más históricamente fiel y única.

(Posdata; ¿Podrían diferenciar la arquitectura de las facciones Ateniense y Macedonia?) ,y disculpen las molestias.

Espero que esta información les ayude en alguna manera para la arquitectura.

Spoiler

1681353951_FachadadelpalaciodeArdeshir.png.2d8b5bd2ed762485c4dbf7b3cff4ecbd.png(Fachada del palacio de "Ardeshir")14062723_PlanosdelaciudaddeHatra.thumb.png.91a67618c0be2f1dd4a23bfdfeefea96.png(Planos de la ciudad de "Hatra"-que es genuinamente Parta-)1991357852_FachadadelPalaciodeHatra.png.05bf7af0312ee7114f59c108602f8f42.png(Fachada del "Palacio de Hatra")344438400_TemplodeShamash.thumb.png.80ac5982444247a34e8a9dbcef65ca62.png("Templo de Maren")94673153_TemplodeGareusUruk.png.4a2c514e50cad2832983c0ab5688b939.png(Templo de "Gareus Uruk")2024254025_PuertadelmuronortocaminodeNnive.png.d2eb0d3e6c7ba8be85d3024c1c7b49f6.png(Puertas del muro norte de "Hatra")681362215_FachadadelafortalezadeUkhaidar.thumb.png.cf201e2390a70b43e3c45dbe27eec4d1.png

(Fortaleza de "Ukhaidar")

978411347_MuralladeArg-eRayen(delperiodoSasnidatempranoconiwnArscida).png.a735756dee087dda80d9617f5aa82fd4.png(Muralla  de "Arg-e Rayen")282301502_PalaciodeArdashirenFiruzabadconarquitecturaArscida.thumb.png.0bc014e055df882c80cc7e4fa074f154.png(Palacio "Ardashir")1737140994_relievesdeestuco.png.646cd4250f0e03da37fecd9f42f728a0.png(Relieves de estuco típicos)1021322743_TemplodeAnahita.thumb.png.535bec801c537e86bfbdc6e0ef3e5e83.png

(Templo de "Anahita")

770984109_TpicapuertaArscidadconrelievesydecoracinfloral.thumb.png.3779606051c969ef70df722c7afadc66.png(Decoración vegetal echa de estuco típica con arco ciego)1176963085_Nisa(UnaCapitaldemuchas).thumb.png.0381d52bb7d5e4b3a7e78205b905a172.png("Nisa"/"Mithradatkert"-Primera capital de los Partos)1210406574_VistasuperiordeMeybodcasas.thumb.png.30a4131cfcbc05579b79690212c63cc6.png

(Casas de la ciudad de "Meybod" cerca del castillo de "Narin Qa’leh").