AI error

lars

Hi,

I played with SVN revision 13807 a random map against one AI player (Athenian).

This player has not reached town phase but nevertheless he was able to built defense towers, fortresses and even further civic centers.

Another question: The AI player is able to train three units. Can this a "normal" player, too? I know only batch trainings with multiples of five.

Later in the game (after I won) an assertion failed. I attached the output at this post.

bug.txt

the Ai dont have Tech restrictions yet. :( so that why is hard to win.

This can be definitely true.

But, I never saw this behavior before. Normally the AI player does try to develop techs and after some time it has reached town phase. But in this game there was nothing.

that is good , you try train more solder to fefense and went you bring the III Phase, that means(for me) you are able to Defeat the Ai. if you play aok is similar. is same gameplay(basic obviusly) and for that a guide for Aok can work in 0AD. example.

1. Hunt/Herd/berries

2:train civ units

3.Collect Wood and may be stone

4.Build basic storehouse and houses try sorround Civ Center with house in order protect it from first rush.

5. Build Barracks

6. build first farms

7. Upgrade basic civ tech.

8. Upgrade to next Phase

9. Build Tower(4) arount civ center

10. Build Soldiers.

11. build a Wall(next to Civ Center)

12. Build outer build.

16. Protrect sources mineral with towers.

14 Build Blacksmith and Market

15. try to attack Ai.

obviously the Ai try to attack in the step 8 or 9. Aegis attack when try to build the CC near of your Territory.

About the error, can you attach the crashlog.txt and .dmp, from the game's log folder? (see GameDataPaths). You can zip them to attach in your reply.

Sorry, but the crashlog.txt was already overwritten with a new one. There is no dmp file.

@Lion.Kanzen:

Thank you for your description about the game play but winning is not the problem. :acute:

crashlog.txt

About the original error, do you have any fancy graphics options turned on? Do you have the latest drivers installed for your Quadro FX 1500?

No, only standard options. Yes, I have the latest drivers installed (version 307.45 19th november 2012).

In the play there were no graphics problems. The error encountered in the same moment as the game has been won.