Question Thread

Hello. For a long time I figured that there should be something like this on the forum so here it is. If you have any questions pertaining to the development of the game, strategies, or anything else game related, do use this thread to get your questions answered. Note however that this is not for asking the developers to implement a feature; that is reserved for the suggestions for 0 A.D. Thread.

Well, if a person has simple question to ask, why should he or she have to go to the trouble of actually making a thread? If the idea I have implemented does sound so bad, feel Feel free to delete or lock this thread. I would have asked other forum members for their opinions on the matter, but there wasn't a good thread to use to make such a query and I didn't feel like going to the trouble of making one myself to see their thoughts on the idea. :P

Edited by Thorfinn the Shallow Minded
  • Like 1

They could go to the trouble to writing a new thread because it actually isn't much trouble. The only additional effort is writing a title which is probably a good thing to have anyway since it should neatly summarize the question. It makes things so much easier to view for anyone reading the forum, one massive question thread means that questions are throwaway, people can't easily go back and look at answers. Also you get cross talk when multiple questions appear so replies are interleaved etc. Bear in mind that at least tens of people will read stuff that is posted, so one person spending a small effort to make things more organised is worth it since it helps tens of people read it.

• Like 1