Inaccuracy (not a bug)

Unarmed

The Anatolian biome has rabbits. Rabbits should only be in Spain, Portugal and northwest Africa.

If it is somekind of placeholder I can understand as there are no other animals. As a placeholder for a hare it is fine.

To fill it up deer and gazelle could be added. Wolves are also a good option.

Most people can not tell the difference between a rabbit and a hare they both have long ears and hop ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

What's wonderful in 0 A.D. is that you can click on the animal and see its name.

Someting you can't do in the wild. They run too fast. :(

Edit: And you don't have a mouse pointer. Real life sucks.

Edited by serveurix

Most people can not tell the difference between a rabbit and a hare they both have long ears and hop ;)

I know I know. That's why I said if it is a "placeholder" for a hare it's fine.

But I just want to point out there are no rabbits in that biome. So if somebody thinks there are rabbits around the timeframe in Turkey; there are none.

• 2 weeks later...

A very big inaccuracy is the wildebeests in the Near-Eastern badlands. At no point in history have wildebeests lived there, and there are no animals that look like them.

Another inaccuracy is the name of the Roman battery ram. I came across this when researching siege engines:

ARIES:the Roman battering ram

ARIES PENSILIS: battering ram hung with ropes to a wooden structure,more powerful than the regular battering ram

TESTUDO ARIETATA:a battering ram with its entire body protected by a wooden structure padded with animal skins

ARIES SUBROLATUS: a battering ram mouted on a wheeled structure

ARIES VERSATILIS a battering ram mounted on a sledge equipped with rollers

Well, it's not a inaccuracy actually, but testudo arietata would be better.