What 0S Do You Run?

Wijitmaker

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, not that many Mac users.. still more than Linux though.

Processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Do

Memory: 1 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Graphics: ATY Radeon X1600

I'm hoping to get this sucker repaired and or upgraded. Unfortunately, Apple insists on doing complete repairs; nothing partial. That means I'd be having to pay about $1200. Yeah, maybe not. I'd rather save up and get the latest and greatest Mac of 2010/11.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, not that many Mac users.. still more than Linux though.

Processor: 2.16 GHz Intel Core 2 Do

Memory: 1 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM

Graphics: ATY Radeon X1600

Jealous! I run Mac OS 10.4.11 (Tiger) on a G4 that is probably too old to run this game when released but I am glad that the good old Mac OS is being considered. :)

I'm pretty sure Microsoft owns Apple.

I sure hope that was sarcasm, because if not then :)

I run Mac OS 10.4.11 (Tiger) on a G4 that is probably too old to run this game when released
We're not currently planning to support pre-Intel Macs, mostly because we have some x86 assembly code which would probably take a lot of effort to port and we haven't had anybody offering to do that work. So our target is just 10.5 + Intel for now. (At least you should have plenty of time to upgrade before the game's release :))

Vista on both my laptop and tower. Vista came with my laptop, but I upgraded from XP on my tower. Downloaded Vista Ultimate on my tower months before the actual OS released. Didn't need a CD key, and I bypass all Windows Genuine Checks flawlessly. Yeah...I kick that much @#$%. I own a pirated copy of Vista, but it's 100% legit.

• 4 weeks later...

Vista on both my laptop and tower. Vista came with my laptop, but I upgraded from XP on my tower. Downloaded Vista Ultimate on my tower months before the actual OS released. Didn't need a CD key, and I bypass all Windows Genuine Checks flawlessly. Yeah...I kick that much @#$%. I own a pirated copy of Vista, but it's 100% legit.

Maybe on MSN you can show me a thing or two about this. I need to get vista set up on my macpro, in order to use some audio software I need for work.

What kind of GeForce card? I used to run the game with a GF4, which worked fine, and a GF3 should be similar (though slower), but anything older is unlikely to work. Pentium 4 ought to be fine, though I've got no idea what kind of speed requirements we'll end up with.

I think, that this shouldn't be discussed here. 0AD could be accused from being made by pirated software.