===[COMMITTED]=== Tiger

Micket

Wow, these are really great. The run animation also seems to be very realistic, comparing to what is found on youtube, e.g.

Although in that fast run for hunting, everything is a bit more emphasised, which makes it look more powerful, e.g. the hind legs seem to jump further to the front, and there is a larger muscle movement. Nevertheless, I think the level of detail is already great. Btw, its amazing to see how this comes together. The art section is really a pleasure to watch. You are all doing a great work.

• Like 1

The tiger looks really good in game, but it's a bit too active for me. I think it would be good to reduce the roaming time (now it walks too much imo), and it would also be nice to have a "sleeping" idle animation (it could be a really long animation, as cats do sleep long in general, maybe start and/or end with the yawn).

The tiger looks really good in game, but it's a bit too active for me. I think it would be good to reduce the roaming time (now it walks too much imo), and it would also be nice to have a "sleeping" idle animation (it could be a really long animation, as cats do sleep long in general, maybe start and/or end with the yawn).

I think sleeping/crouching animation is a great idea for big cats, I don't know how much control UnitAI currently gives us over animal behaviors, I think it's a very coarse control. Eventually it would be nice to have more, but it would also be nice if it wasn't hardcoded into UnitAI :unsure:
  • Like 1