I miss..

av93

..Development reports. How is going everything?

I miss development reports too. They were an excellent way to communicate what the recent developments have been and engage the community. I really enjoyed reading them before I got involved in the development of the project. :P

Also a random question: myconid still active?

Nope. :(

I think k776 has tried to contact him, but nobody's heard from him for a while. Too bad, he was one of the most awesome contributors.

@Lion: alkazar hangs out on the IRC channel a lot, and he's still very active (and probably the best 0 A.D. player currently). I still see idanwin around a lot too.

Nope. :(

I think k776 has tried to contact him, but nobody's heard from him for a while. Too bad, he was one of the most awesome contributors.

That's a big shame :(

New report has been long overdue, I know guys. Expect one this week, promise ;).

Nice!!

Edited by av93

I'm still here, I'm just learning how to do 3D modeling and texturing. So far I've made about 2-3 medieval helmets for a game called Mount&Blade: Warband. I am also hoping to contribute those same models to Westeros Total War which is a mod for Medieval 2 Total War.

• Like 1

Still around.

Just very busy studying for my exams. I'll have my last exam the 3th of July (still have an IELTS test the 13th of July though, but I'm not worrying about that one).

Good news (for those who might want to know): I've still got my average above 80% (with only 3 of the 13 exams left) and my first maths exam went well (need 90% average for maths, still waiting for the results)

So I'm kind of positive I'll be studying Computer Science at my university of choice next year!

And I'm really hoping that I'll be able to do some programming for 0AD next year (and maybe even convince some other students to contribute ;-) )

I've been having one exam every week since ... I don't remember when. Right now I've had to study all of 20th century history in one week: NEVER AGAIN! I think history is probably the hardest class (when you're homeschooling and you start preparing for the exam a week before the exam xD)

Other news: my girlfriend broke up with me, but I was expecting that. I did think she'd wait until after my exams though.

I went to CERN!!! (nicest trip ever!) Just thinking about it makes me jump around my room like a little kid!

I miss ... contributing to 0 A.D. ;-)

Edited by idanwin

Well, I am new and I can assure I will be very active in the forum. Because I tried the game and I enjoy it, and so I would like to help improve the game. (If I would not like it/see potential, I would have never registered, not even to improve the game) Not only by suggesting, but my plan is to start learning modelling and texturing and do little things like decorative stones & skins and later a bit more difficult stuff like European flora (I know about some edible plants and trees in Europe, and I would like them in the game)

I enjoy the development reports. I think it's always better to have any reports than no reports, because it keeps your attention.

There's a mod I enjoy, but I'm not that active anymore because there are no updates, and not much to chat about (I suggested everything I wanted and could because of engine limitations). A developer report could have something new, and that could be discussed. Without any news there would be less to discuss about I think.

• Like 1