Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

6 hours ago, Quetzalcoatl said:

Hey Guys,

I'm new in the forum, but I'm playing with 0 A.D. for years.
Mostly only using the editor. I really have to say I love the level of detail in this game. 
I'm what you would call a "Schönbauer" in German, beauty builder so to say. 
I'm currently working on a desert city, with Seleucid and Ptolemaic architecture, with some Carthaginian structures for highlighting. All on a modified "Oasis Map

ps. I'd like to share more screenshots, but somehow the forum doesn't let me.

welcome! from your name I imagine you are interested in this mod too https://github.com/0ADMods/official_mayas_protoclassic

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Sacret sites.

I'm hoping to eventually have Shrines and Cultural Artifacts for each culture in the game (and more, hopefully, representing cultures who are not playable civs). They are capturable map objects. Shrines heal units and train elite healers, while Cultural Artifacts improve the loyalty (capture points) of the player's buildings (in DE, they'll grant a trickle of glory too; you can see the glory particle above the Buddhist shrine). Of course, these will only be Skirmish map objects at first. Other people, not me, can argue about adding them to random maps.

4 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

and in SVN would they be available for A28 SVN?

Yeah, I'll commit them to SVN once A27 is released and the commit freeze is lifted.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

7 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

I'm hoping to eventually have Shrines and Cultural Artifacts for each culture in the game (and more, hopefully, representing cultures who are not playable civs). They are capturable map objects. Shrines heal units and train elite healers, while Cultural Artifacts improve the loyalty (capture points) of the player's buildings (in DE, they'll grant a trickle of glory too; you can see the glory particle above the Buddhist shrine).

For now the bad thing about DE is the Ai , it doesn't know how to play the game.

The other thing is the random maps.

------+-+

It would be good if the artifacts are inside the Shrines, that the Shrines are captured by priests or heroes(the heroes of antiquity were considered sons of the gods).(for the same reason they had the right to reign.)

• Like 1

Die Oasenstadt 

ANWp7ey.png

vrqBEIN.png

WxT9564.png

3Yef63E.png

P8FOCFV.png

YJtyHHv.png

CAxC6yQ.png

These are some impressions of the city. I hope you like it. I put a lot of time in it and had great fun, still its not finished. Unfortunately it will always stay a digital diorama, instead of being filled with a little life.

Edited by Quetzalcoatl
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

A snake cult

suT6a0i.png

PuqKhsz.png

nm3CwnN.png

It's pretty but it's a bit realistic, why not use it as a statue?

The way of sculpting is very realistic, the snake statues always have mythical designs.

snake-statue-egyptian-museum-cairo-egypt-jan-antiquities-known-commonly-as-has-items-government-established-built-110748164.thumb.jpg.035fb5edb1a84a5e18e4bf5e34b27f6d.jpg

Egypt 

1814487604_images(20).jpeg.d03c259e2f9d4399885418817c047719.jpeg

Mesoamerica.

1769591152_images(21).jpeg.a0fa858648ef3ee3fb14eeb21ade731a.jpeg

India

a195454aea364a199b07ce99b34ea38b.jpeg.48b1f107a89b13f5e96282f737711ac2.jpeg

Greece

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2023 at 4:25 PM, Quetzalcoatl said:

Die Oasenstadt 

ANWp7ey.png

vrqBEIN.png

WxT9564.png

3Yef63E.png

P8FOCFV.png

YJtyHHv.png

CAxC6yQ.png

These are some impressions of the city. I hope you like it. I put a lot of time in it and had great fun, still its not finished. Unfortunately it will always stay a digital diorama, instead of being filled with a little life.

Roman-dominated Egypt? :D 

On 25/04/2023 at 12:27 PM, Lopess said:

DE Part 2?

EA Part 2, potentially. 

• Like 1