Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's really amazing how @wowgetoffyourcellphone put the Parthenon back to the game. Man the only complain I have is that my chicken were dying from the cavalry trample:P. I can't wait to explore more of the different Civs you modded. But I will stay on this pretty generated Alphine lakes map for awhile until I build my base completely even if I had only 7 chicken left.

screenshot0111.png

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hello, these are my first attempts with blender and gimp, thank you very much to all who contribute to 0ad and mainly to the latest videos of lordgood and stanislas. It would be cool if you have a parde of the forum dedicated only with videos like these fans willing to venture to start the mod (Do not need mega videos elaborated the "see and do it yourself" works and does not overload the artists that dedicate themselves to the 0AD).
  Obs: I know you have the guide and tutorials, but for total nuubs like me videos help a lot.

imagem arvores.png

• Like 6

I'm having some problems with creating textures for some units, I think I have to burn some neurons before, it's probably something simple. Of the rest needed more practice with 3d edition and texture. And thank you stanislas always active and helping newbies!

Note: Anything strange in my texts is google translator, I'm only fluent in Portuguese a little spanish.

Edited by Lopess

1 minute ago, Lopess said:

I'm having some problems with creating textures for some units, I think I have to burn some neurons before, it's probably something simple.

There are a few ways to go around that... High poly to low poly with sculpting and blender materials, photo manipulation in gimp, traditional painting etc...

• Like 1