Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

Ruin objects would be great. Ruins of existing building and ruins of previous building would be wonderful to depict the rich history of the 0 A.D. world that stretches back thousand of years. What about the Great Sphynix? Also, someone mentioned Minoans and Mycenaeans. Great ideas. Make sure they use AO maps and normal maps and spec maps. :)

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone
  • Like 1

I'd think if an enemy razes a town and all that's left is the colonnades that would seem stupid as well, and if its a stone resource stone miners will automatically move to dismantling them after their mines run out... I figure they'd work similarly to fence entities

• Like 1

Well, fences are not capturable, so are just placed on the map as gaia-owned and never change ownership (they can just be attacked to get rid of the obstruction).

While the current colonnade is capturable, so it will f.e. change ownership to the territory owner over time, and get attacked by accident when an army comes in the town. Disabling the capturable component for the colonnades would make them behave more like fences.

53 minutes ago, sanderd17 said:

IMO, it would serve better as a stone resource, or some unattackable, unselectable obstruction. What do you think?

Is it possible to make entities unselectable, or even unattackable and unselectable? Like how props are, but with obstructions, so that mobile entities won't just pass through them? It would be cool, map-making-wise, if some of the props had obstructions..

• 2 weeks later...

My friend managed to get really good with a sheep economy

however

there is no sheep build limit, and this happened. 975 sheep. We couldn't last long in the lag. My Numidians were trying their best to stem the flow but to no avail. Hilarity ensued, we both lagged out

fun times, but we may want to address this eventually

screenshot0020.png

screenshot0021.png

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, LordGood said:

Reminds me of Harrogath, nice to see some Ponies Ascendant stuff in the screenshot topic!

I want to go back to diablo. Anyways, yes, your mod had some quite things i need for that map, shame i couldn´t put the temple