Your 0 A.D. Screenshots

dolomiti

[...]

btw - "Big" screenshot gives hard crash. "Out of space maybe get 64-bit OS to help". I am on 64-bit OS. lol

Yeah, happens nearly everyone on Windows. (though occasionally they succeed on my PC resulting f.e. in the Seleucid Architecture images in the announcement and the water screenshot a few posts above)

I like them too. I just think that farms should'ne be exactly rectangular but have rounded corners (maybe even iregular not symmetrical in all corners).

meh, don't like this. They are already slightly irregular. Of course can experiment though, so +1.

Edited by wowgetoffyourcellphone

Water does look great. You improve water a lot. One thing notice tho: Shadows on water does not work since water improvement. either very faint or cannot see at all.

Hm, that's possible, I'll look into it.

Actually, shadows work! But... I have to enable them every time. Enable shadows does not get saved. Have to enable every match for some reason. Also, the shadows are very faint. Make them darker and use ambient shadow color? Just some observaton and suggestion.

I like them too. I just think that farms should'ne be exactly rectangular but have rounded corners (maybe even iregular not symmetrical in all corners).

Farmers generally do their very best to have fields with straight edges and right angles, only deviating from that because of natural reasons (like streams).

Even without machinery it's easier to work in straight strips. However, crops tend to grow worse near the edge, and certainly near the corner of a field. But then you get weird stuff when you place two fields next to each other again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...