Report bug: allies

Allstar27

It's a problem with AI.

When an opponent is killed, its remaining buildings become owned by Gaia (=nature).

But the AI doesn't attack Gaia elements, even if they are threatening it (like a tower) or blocking its way.

Ok but the tower was always the color of the enemy, IA is put around but did not attack ...

Yep! That's what it looks like to me as well. The enemy had been defeated, so the remaining enemy structures converted to Gaia, and the player's ally didn't recognize the Gaia buildings as a threat.

Ok but the tower was always the color of the enemy, IA is put around but did not attack ...

Ah, so it also happened when the enemy wasn't beaten yet?

Well, I believe you can't attack walls and wall towers with normal units. And it looks like you're playing with the athenians. Athenians only have ballistas as siege engines, (I don't know if it has improved lately), but as far as I know, the AI didn't really know how to efficiently pack and unpack them. Most of the time, they just go into a cycle, without doing any damage.

So to prevent this:

* don't let the AI handle the Iberians (as it will tear down the walls immediately, it can't handle walls),

* if you want a realistic game, don't use the Athenians until the ballistas are fixed. If you play against Athenians, they have a hard time getting your buildings down.