Status Note

Burzum

• 3 weeks later...

Status update.

I still have not played the latest alpha due to hard drive failures and a @#$% load of work.

So my critical yet highly credible judgment remains on hold until furhter notice I am afraid...

Edited by Burzum

Hey Burzum why you dont play Svn? what is you use?... And other ask are you interesting in contribute with game? I was doing some drawings for Roman faction. You think can help me?

I have have some designs I have made similar to Hadrians wall, Roman architecture. I don't know if that would be of any use.

Various others etc.

I'm affraid I am too busy to contribute i'm afraid ;) I really am.

The things I design are Roman baths and other other villa type structures. These are not really things to include in the game, but yes, a mans craftmenship is Romes beauty.

If I design @#$%, that would mean Rome is @#$% so I do my really best in all things I portray as Roman and that's how it ahould be.

With graphics, with building with code, it's all about the time and dedication spent and effort that makes a beautiful Rome...