Wiki?

Celtictool

Is there a current Wiki for 0 A.D.? After Googling for a bit, I found this Wikia which does contain a fair amount of information, but comes off as cluttered to me. Is there a 0 A.D. wiki which is not as cluttered? When I think of game Wikis, I think of something like the EUIII Wiki which is quite clean and uses a MediaWiki template. The template is the same as that used by Wikipedia so navigation comes off as familiar to a user. That being said, it seems like using a MediaWiki template is restricted to people that have their own server and related kit. I am not suggesting that the development team go out and purchase this kit just to make me happy. However, I have thought of organizing some of what I am seeing around the forum into a Google Sites Wiki (see Project Wiki) for my personal use so I can make connections between projects, mods and threads. Are there any rules/laws against me doing that?

• Like 1

We have our own official 0 A.D. wiki here: http://trac.wildfiregames.com/

It contains a lot of information but parts of it are outdated. Of course you can create your own wiki but it would probably be better if you helped improving our current wiki. :)

Hi Yves,

Thanks for the response. I did not find that site by Googling. The main thing that I was noticing, by poking around in the art concept and mod sections, was there seems to be quite a bit of overlap in units requested in some cases. Maybe just some sort of inventory would be better than my Google Sites idea.

I think have more platform media it's nice from different users, that he say, can be a fan site not official. And this way the game can be more popular. In my opinion I say yes why opposite to have a more alternative. And is more visual,easy, the trac is more for professional developers than fans and non experts.