mod/map idea: 0 A.D MOBA

CyberKlown28

Checked a bit for one before posting.

Examples are League of Legends, dota 2, Aeon of Storms.

It's origins were mods of RTS games. MegaGlest even has one called BattleGlest though it's not too far into development.

Basically you have 5 heroes with a few special abilities that they can unlock & strengthen as they level up trying to take out enemy creeps & towers along the way to eventually taking our their base. Sounds simple, but it gets crazy fast.

Are there any current mods, etc. like this? :)

• Thanks 1

We must be opend mind, in order to satisfacy many types of players, I ask my friends why don't try 0A.D, they says, don't have spaceships, don't have Japan feudal faction, don't have elf faction, it's not DOTA. age of Mithology etc.

Yeah more mods more fans, and all that can be traduced to have more contributors. The important thing is attract audiences.

• Like 1

We must be opend mind, in order to satisfacy many types of players, I ask my friends why don't try 0A.D, they says, don't have spaceships, don't have Japan feudal faction, don't have elf faction, it's not DOTA. age of Mithology etc.

Yeah more mods more fans, and all that can be traduced to have more contributors. The important thing is attract audiences.

...and for that we need some quite fundamental design decision - the earlier the better, the later the more over all work.

My last related post concerning this (with links to older ones): http://www.wildfireg...showtopic=16887

Edited by FeXoR

• 7 years later...