Atlas editor, launch game button and size of screen

Hi guys,

I wanted to use the atlas editor to do some tests with units, seeing who is better than who and all the stuff... and i can't reach the button..

See by yourself :

1365810160-capture-du-2013-04-13-01-42-16.png

I can't reach the buttons lower than "Simulation test", because my screen isn't height enough and there isn't any scrollbar to go down. How can i do ? Is that a bug ?

Thank you,

Oimat ;)

We never Talk about Improves Atlas. i want to propose a bunch of things.

a Brush for place a block of Trees.

Adds more Tags fo Filter, like Rich Resources Deep Forest map, Light Forest, High Mineral map, Hunting Herd Map, Briome type: Desert, Savannah etc.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

It's somewhat of a bug, since it basically doesn't work at default window size on wxGTK (depending on the theme). My personal preference would be having collapsible panes for each section you see there on the side panel, so they could collapse and fit on screen. The problem is those aren't officially available on wxWidgets 2.8 (they are in 2.9). We could also use a scrolled window, like I recently added to the environment tab.

Edited by historic_bruno
I was mistaken, collapsible panes do appear to be available in 2.8
  • Like 1

There is a dropdown box at the top where you select units, where you can select entities or actors. Entities are the things that you interact with like units and trees. Actors are just graphical models, like the rocks and grass (every entity has an actor which is the model for that entity, but not vica versa). All of the scenarios have been created in Atlas so everything you see should be available.

Oh, ok thank you!

Now i will be able to do some real maps :D

PS: delete things still doesn't work for mac at least not with me... couldn't you make a button for it?

you need to use a combo, like mod+delete or something. It's because the mac delete button is in fact a backspace. It should be fixed in the next release (at least, someone said he had a fix, I don't know if it's implemented).