A Pyroginesis.exe Question[Windows]

Lion.Kanzen

How can load my mod in SVN with

In Windows

pyrogenesis.exe -mod=mymod -mod=anothermod ...

This will load the public mod first, then add all files from mymod, then adding all files from anothermod (replacing all already present files) and so on.

The public mod is currently always loaded by default. Any files or folders in the public mod might be replaced or added to in a new mod. In fact by replacing the main menu page, it's possible to achieve a totally different game experience, without reusing any of the public mod (though it would require a lot of work).

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Hi Lion just open a "Command Prompt" change the directory to SVN\0ad\binaries\system then just type in pyrogenesis.exe -mod=mymod -mod=anothermod or you could write a .bat file with that command use the Quickstart.bat file as a guide.

ps I hope this was your question the text is not clear on what you wanted ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

• Like 1

1) Open a Command Prompt window.

2) Type: cd "path o\0ad\binaries\system" replacing path o\0ad with wherever you downloaded the SVN version to and press Enter.

3) Your screen should now look like this.

4) Type pyrogenesis.exe -mod=somemod replacing somemod with the mod you want to run and press Enter.

5) ???

6) profit

Edited by alpha123

Hi Lion just open a "Command Prompt" change the directory to SVN\0ad\binaries\system then just type in pyrogenesis.exe -mod=mymod -mod=anothermod or you could write a .bat file with that command use the Quickstart.bat file as a guide.

ps I hope this was your question the text is not clear on what you wanted ;)

Enjoy the Choice :)

i like Sugestion quickstart.bat

• 5 months later...