[Announcement] Fallen Empire Studio

Lion.Kanzen

Disappointed to hear that, sir; life happens (not that it's always necessarily a bad thing :)). I still plan to contribute research and documentation for this mod at present, so that material will be available if/when you or anyone else deem the time is right to take up this project again at some point.

you don't stop. I'm here but for now I can't work in Art features and I can't read document if you see Atemneses52 he is the Founder and expert in bronze timeframe. I'm mostly in Iron and Roman Period. But you do it I can help with references, visual and open treads. If you want I can put you as Leader of Team because, Idanwin is busy with University stuff and Atemneses52, I was finish my studies ( 2 degrees) may be when have a stable job I can take some time.

you don't stop. I'm here but for now I can't work in Art features and I can't read document if you see Atemneses52 he is the Founder and expert in bronze timeframe. I'm mostly in Iron and Roman Period. But you do it I can help with references, visual and open treads. If you want I can put you as Leader of Team because, Idanwin is busy with University stuff and Atemneses52, I was finish my studies ( 2 degrees) may be when have a stable job I can take some time.

I'm willing to be a leader (or co-leader), at least temporarily. I should probably let you know, however, that I have little programming skill. Also, I have Blender and GIMP access, but have almost zero experience with either of them yet; I was already seriously planning to learn how to use those programs this year, though (kind of like a New Year's resolution :wink1:).

I'm willing to be a leader (or co-leader), at least temporarily. I should probably let you know, however, that I have little programming skill. Also, I have Blender and GIMP access, but have almost zero experience with either of them yet; I was already seriously planning to learn how to use those programs this year, though (kind of like a New Year's resolution :wink1:).

believe I'm not programmer only I know work with HTML and CSS. And my skill are for audiovisual programs of the Adobe Suite. My other skills are for Marketing and Communication and Social research.

The only skill you need for now is as Manager. If you see people with can participate send me a email. Lion.kanzen(gmail service)

believe I'm not programmer only I know work with HTML and CSS. And my skill are for audiovisual programs of the Adobe Suite. My other skills are for Marketing and Communication and Social research.

The only skill you need for now is as Manager. If you see people with can participate send me a email. Lion.kanzen(gmail service)

Oh, okay; you can update me as Leader, then (or Co-Leader, or Manager, or whatever my title would be now). I will definitely be on the lookout for any additional volunteers.

• 2 months later...

Necesitas mas ayuda?, porque yo puedo ayudar

Por ahora sólo q me ayudes a hacer los templates en XML , guiate por los "desing docs" y busca las unidades similares.

PD: no dudes en pedir cosas, para eso estamos COM. Recorda tmb ofrecerte ayudar a los otros mods así conseguís ayuda para el tuyo.

Talking about ... Aristeia volunteer help and CoM help each other.

Por ahora sólo q me ayudes a hacer los templates en XML , guiate por los "desing docs" y busca las unidades similares.

PD: no dudes en pedir cosas, para eso estamos COM. Recorda tmb ofrecerte ayudar a los otros mods así conseguís ayuda para el tuyo.

Talking about ... Aristeia volunteer help and CoM help each other.

de acuerdo, los del juego normal o los de tu mod

edit: los documentos de diseño del juego o los del mod

Edited by Trinketos

de acuerdo, los del juego normal o los de tu mod

edit: los documentos de diseño del juego o los del mod

todo menos los egipcios. Anda armandolos para cuando necesiten ser modificados especialmente unidades. Los q hace Mythos Ruler por ejemplo es armar primero las civs a partir de una base anterior q se parece y agrega las unidades según su parecido, así sólo es ir modificando hasta q queda completa.
  • Like 1

todo menos los egipcios. Anda armandolos para cuando necesiten ser modificados especialmente unidades. Los q hace Mythos Ruler por ejemplo es armar primero las civs a partir de una base anterior q se parece y agrega las unidades según su parecido, así sólo es ir modificando hasta q queda completa.

oh, gracias por el tip xD

Fíjate en los Seleucidas. No están terminados si los ves vas a notar que hay unidades persas. No están modificadas.

No vayas a tratar de poner en español tu SVN , me saltó un error y se cerró el juego.

bueno,solo un problema no tengo el svn xD, se me acabaría el Internet muy rápido si lo descargo y el instalador del svn no funciono en mi windows xp

• 8 months later...

Im starting to modding again Aristeia but this time I will concentrate to modding the UI influenciated games like LoL, Rome 2 Total War and Warcfraft.

dNbUTqC.png

for now I just change the img files not yet the XML files.

How can I change the font set of the game?, may be this is the first mod in do it.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • s0600204 unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...