Relics proposals

idanwin

@stanislas69 Seems that someone started to look into relics (at least I have seen some ticket movement). But yes, someday I should start with xml editing.

Spoiler

On 3/12/2016 at 7:15 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

In the campaign mission 12 AoM.

IMG_3263.PNG

IMG_3264.PNG

I think that this mission doesn't fit the relic gameplay mode proposed, although I think that you may use this image for the model. BTW the gameplay of this game is more like a Tug of war or rope pulling. WC3 expansion also have a mission like that, with hero only control, that maybe inspired Dota (or the reverse)

3 hours ago, av93 said:

@stanislas69 Seems that someone started to look into relics (at least I have seen some ticket movement). But yes, someday I should start with xml editing.

Hide contents

I think that this mission doesn't fit the relic gameplay mode proposed, although I think that you may use this image for the model. BTW the gameplay of this game is more like a Tug of war or rope pulling. WC3 expansion also have a mission like that, with hero only control, that maybe inspired Dota (or the reverse)

Not at all but it's better than a packet siege machine?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Capture The Relic gamemode in the catafalque variation was implemented in D152. They will recieve unique bonuses and auras just like alive heroes D269.

A gamemode with artifacts that have to be picked up and garrisoned is not ruled out but compatible to the above gamemode and can be done once we have entity pickup #28.

• Like 1