Civ: Egyptians (New Kingdom Egyptians)

Atenmeses52

At the moment we're making all of our textures HD (or most of them anyway) but most of those details won't be visible in-game anyway, so when we release alpha 1 we'll have to backup all HD textures and reduce their resolution so that the game is playable without a state of the art greffyx card (sorry, I'm just in the mood for funny spellings, I hope I never get that while doing a job application xD). Or maybe that's what .dds files are for? not sure what those are. Actually, but since they contain multiple resolutions I'm assuming that's what they are for.

bizarre ...

I loaded some of your models: all have subterranean geometry ... except the houses xD

So it must be something along the lines of what you said. Anyway, I want to thank you. Even for the buildings for which I'm not going to use your models, they will certainly inspire me.

egyptian-pharaoh-of-the-15th-century-bc-wearing-armour.jpg

Thutmose I, with King David (and also with the “Pharaoh” of I Kings 9:16), archaeologically of Late Bronze I (following Dr. Bimson). This means that the 18th Dynasty was ‘Israelite’, as according to Dr. Metzler, with pharaoh Ahmose corresponding to the biblical Ahimaatz, whose daughter Achinoam (or Achinaam), Metzler concluded, must correspond to Ahmose’s daughter (of quite similar name meaning), Ahhotep. The latter married Amenhotep I, or King Saul (Metzler). It needs to be carefully noted that Hatshesput herself was not the daughter of this Ahhotep, but of an apparently non-royal woman, Ahmose. The latter I shall attempt to identify biblically in this article.

The Thutmosides, in turn, were David-ides. Hatshepsut had married the son of Thutmose I (or David), Thutmose II (i.e. Solomon), whilst Thutmose III, the biblical ‘Shishak’, was the son of Thutmose II (Solomon) by a concubine, Isis (or Aset).

Edited by Lion.Kanzen