Civ: Egyptians (New Kingdom Egyptians)

Atenmeses52

@Lion: The texture for these temples will be much more complicated to make, so I can't just UV unwrap them and send them to you, I'll first make some textures to figure out what we need exactly and which parts can be reused.

What we need to make now is a egypt_struct texture that should contain all of the textures needed for each building.

Do you think you could get me a texture for 90 or 180 degrees of a pillar like this:

post-4287-0-94105300-1364739948_thumb.jp

It has to be seamless on the edges so that I can wrap it all around.

Make it something colorful :-) With team colour, of course!

(just place the texture in a long rectangle, I'll stick it to the model afterwards)

@Lion: The texture for these temples will be much more complicated to make, so I can't just UV unwrap them and send them to you, I'll first make some textures to figure out what we need exactly and which parts can be reused.

What we need to make now is a egypt_struct texture that should contain all of the textures needed for each building.

Do you think you could get me a texture for 90 or 180 degrees of a pillar like this:

post-4287-0-94105300-1364739948_thumb.jp

It has to be seamless on the edges so that I can wrap it all around.

Make it something colorful :-) With team colour, of course!

(just place the texture in a long rectangle, I'll stick it to the model afterwards)

believed me i was study this civilization, its very like to Mayans in my country.

this take to much work, be patient. and i send you many proposals to choose.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

The original temple design idanwin did looked a little too Hellenistic/Roman. I'd send it to the people trying to make the Ptolemies though! I'm sure they could use it. I love the new one! Also, is there a way I can get into the sourceforge group... my username is Atenmeses52. Thanks and keep up the good work!

The original temple design idanwin did looked a little too Hellenistic/Roman. I'd send it to the people trying to make the Ptolemies though! I'm sure they could use it. I love the new one! Also, is there a way I can get into the sourceforge group... my username is Atenmeses52. Thanks and keep up the good work!

and Please Atenmeses/Jason we need a Manager to update with news and all our site in date.

and you can bring some people can help us with simple task, and other atist for Illustrating the Bronze Age people.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen