===[COMMITTED]=== Ox Cart Trader

Mythos_Ruler

Very easy. Bullock carts have existed in the subcontinent sense the Indus civ and still exist in modern times.

211_bullockcartmoenjodaro.jpg

37.92_37.93_37.94_37.95_37.97_bw.jpg

reportpx.jpg

Pic%2011%20Bullock%20Cart.JPG

the-bullock-cart-of-india-brass-sculpture-.jpg

51BByw41TtL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

Here's a nice cart..

Make it less ornate I guess and without that lion head. I like those openings on the cart above too. Looks like the railing design that pops up all the time in the reliefs.

Edited by lilstewie

cTXPn.jpg

INDIA - FEBRUARY 17: Medallion decorated in relief from the balustrade of the Stupa of Bharhut, Buddhist monument, Madhya Pradesh, India. Indian Civilisation, 2nd century BC. (Photo by DeAgostini/Getty Images)

Found a relief of a cart design from that period. I'm sure there were many designs.

Edited by lilstewie

I can try, but I'd need someone with experience to review it, as I never did a rig from scrath - I mostly used Blender's rigfy add-on, but it doesn't works ingame and only for bipeds...

I am not an animator. But that doesn't stops me to learn it.

Anyways, I've started to research the ox anatomy.

il_fullxfull.240612315.jpg

anatomyoftheox%2B3.jpg

I'll dump what I find interesting here. If someone comes up with something better, please post it here too.

• Like 2

Zebu = Ox.

There are several races/types of cattle, you know :P I was asking just to be sure if it was the Zebu type that I should look foward to model.

Anyways, interesting piece of info and references on the wikipedia page - I know those are for myself, but keeping then togheter will work just fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurochs

• Like 1