Gaesata

You mean the the "naked fanatics"? :)

Wikipedia says:

Polybius describes how the Gaesatae fought at the front, and unlike their Gallic allies who fought in trousers and light cloaks, they went into battle naked, both because of their great confidence and their desire not to get their clothes caught in the brambles.[7] Diodorus Siculus also reports that some Gauls fought naked, trusting in the protection of nature.[8]

From WIkipedia, from the Gaesatae Page:

"The appearance of these well-built naked warriors, and the noise of their trumpets and war-cries, intimidated the Romans, but their small shields offered little protection against Roman javelins, and the Gaesatae were driven back and their allies slaughtered.[9]"

Not sure about helmet.

More wikipedia:

"The Greek historian Polybius says their name meant "mercenaries",[1] though the literal meaning in Gaulish is "Armed with javelins, Spearmen"[clarification needed] (from Gaulish *gaison "spear, javelin"),[2] which matches Old Irish gaiscedach "champion, armed person", from gaisced"weapons", itself from gáe "spear, javelin"),[3] and compare quite closely with the medieval Irish fianna, who were small warbands of landless young men operating independently of any kingdom.[4]"

So, shouldn't they be spear-fighting people with a small shield? Although the name might only come from spear it is still a bit more likely than sword, no? I'm not sure, I just quoted wikipedia and used logic, I don't know if ypeople got their info from another source. Sorry for the wierd text and stuff, I don't know what happened.