Potentially Offensive Visual Content

FeXoR

check Mauryan Shields topic please ;)

Ok I am on it

Svastika is ancient, they who banned it just because somebody used it for bad intensions are selfish.

Ok... They are not shelifsh. The do what they got to do to stop people from Doing bad stuf and joke with History. There are a LOT of politics that is going with the whole Nazi thing and a good way of showing you are against it is to ban the signs and stuf. What would you think of a guy wearing a Nazi suit and runs around Saying Heil Hitler and stuf. You need to understand modern politics to understand this.

Say there started this huge terorist orginization in amerca. The highest members of the cabinet and Goverment is fully part of it and supporting it. After a mass killing and people gassed in showers and all the corpses found have an aincent sign carved on it. Later it leaks that the Goverment is involved. Everybody is fired ect. Now rebblios Teens spraipaint the sign everywhere in America on every wall, carve it on trees. Although this sign ment peace in Aincient times it is now a simbol of death and mass murder also a sign of traitors. What will the goverment do... BAn the sign... this is what the Germans did... Understand Now???

No hard feelings :dirol:

Kind Regards

LTJR

Edit.. Dump The Sign please

antifa.png

Edited by longtomjr

Have you ever visited Asian countries?

Nope... I will when I am older... Hell I am almost 15 how must i get there...

I respect Asians. Have to do with them a lot because my dad is in the Tourist bussness. They have a great culture... I know what this sign means to them and I respect that but you need to understand that when we put in the Svastika we will offend people. When we replace it with another Asian sign nobody will be offended... pls look at it this way..

regards

LTJR

Nope... I will when I am older... Hell I am almost 15 how must i get there...

I respect Asians. Have to do with them a lot because my dad is in the Tourist bussness. They have a great culture... I know what this sign means to them and I respect that but you need to understand that when we put in the Svastika we will offend people. When we replace it with another Asian sign nobody will be offended... pls look at it this way..

regards

LTJR

majapahit is Asian

Man, I usually stay away from controversial topics, but I decided to throw my opinion here.

If it's illegal to use the swastika symbol in Germany because of the law (even if it is not the 45º rotated swastika nazi symbol), let's make a German version without it. And keep the ancient symbol where it is not illegal. We're not guilty for those offended people who don't know ancient history.

If people says that this Hindu symbol should be banned because it reminds Nazis killed a lot of people, they should also agree to ban the "church" cross because the church killed a lot of innocent people in the inquisition.

I'm against any kind of behavior that involves harming another human being, but I'm also against ignorance.

• Like 2

Man, I usually stay away from controversial topics, but I decided to throw my opinion here.

If it's illegal to use the swastika symbol in Germany because of the law (even if it is not the 45º rotated swastika nazi symbol), let's make a German version without it. And keep the ancient symbol where it is not illegal. We're not guilty for those offended people who don't know ancient history.

If people says that this Hindu symbol should be banned because it reminds Nazis killed a lot of people, they should also agree to ban the "church" cross because the church killed a lot of innocent people in the inquisition.

I'm against any kind of behavior that involves harming another human being, but I'm also against ignorance.

I agree 100%.

Enriqe... Well said man... I think it is just so much pain making two versions and that takes up space... Well then we do the swastika and do one without it... I just dont see how it is gonna look on the website.

Download the German version here (Without swastika simbol in game)

Kind regrds

LTJR

Edited by longtomjr

If i take a Symbol, think about a Symbol that you respect and have your admiration. Like Swastika

WHAT means Swastika to you what say when you think about Swastika? Nazi or Peace.

you Knew Swastika means?

he word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix. The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

Now a crazy Dictator Take these Symbol from Distant and Exotic Country, and put into the German Context.

And... what he did?

Make wrong and Twisted Meaning.

But you and Your People dont have Fault, same,if i say to Enrique: Your People Kills my People 500 Years Ago he is Spanish and Im Honduran (a Spanish Colony).

Are Historical Context.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

i Agree too

I agree 10000%

So we got a conclusion.. No conclusion without debate i always say.

If I offended you in any way majapahit I am very sorry. It was not my intention...

To the rest... I havent seen a discussion like this in my life... Son much smart people here... i guess that is the reason this project is great...

Kind Regards An Happy Holidays

LTJR

I agree 10000%

So we got a conclusion.. No conclusion without debate i always say.

If I offended you in any way majapahit I am very sorry. It was not my intention...

To the rest... I havent seen a discussion like this in my life... Son much smart people here... i guess that is the reason this project is great...

Kind Regards An Happy Holidays

LTJR

that is good to see, same we can make a German Version of Game.

Yeah, we've had the nudity discussion many times in the past and had agreed up to this point not to have official nudity. (I think there may have been some exceptions with statues but I'm not sure.) It was more often we talked about the Celtic warriors than the Greeks though. I know it's low resolution, but it's still going to set off certain flags just because. I don't feel we really lose anything by not having it, but I do feel it could be negative if we do include it, for what it's worth.

[Edit]

Yes, Fabio, we have discussed using modding for the very purpose of allowing players to have whatever features / graphics they desired. There has also been talk in the past of an "ultra realism mod" that would have such features. That would allow those who really cared about such things (nudity, gore, etc.) to have it without including it in the official release.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Historical accuracy is historical accuracy. Bare-breasted woman-warriors did exist. So we should picture then as it is.

Of course there could always be an opition like Parental-Control or something like that in the options menu where the nude textures would be censored...

i have a best idea, put as default without parental control, but if you need a button, on game setup for put this opition as "reveal map"

lol I think a 'enable boobs and swastikas' checkbox would be hilarious

lets make some blood splatter particle effects too, and dismemberment animations!

(I'm kidding)

i think:

put a button with "ultrarealism" with:

* Swastikas

* Blood & Gore

* Boobs

* Nudity

but a button to enable it, the deafult funcion is as we know and love, and add the description

that i'm saying:

the random game setup with this buttons:

* Game Speed

* Victory Condition

* Pop Cap

* Starting Resources

* Reveal Map

* Unlock teams

* and Ultra realism "enbles boobs, blood and swaskticas"

Historical accuracy is historical accuracy. Bare-breasted woman-warriors did exist. So we should picture then as it is.

Of course there could always be an opition like Parental-Control or something like that in the options menu where the nude textures would be censored...

i am not according to the word "censorated" i thinks thar the behavior should be

r8kpX.jpg

"Censorated" is HIllarous