Who speaks spanish

• 2 weeks later...

una pequeña duda cuando descarge el juego en la pagina de descarga decia 501 mg y en firefox sale 502

y tuve que descargar varias veses el juego , ya que se quedaba trabado en extracting zip 100%

PD han pensado en en hacer un foro en español.

siempre tarda bastante en zip allí está la carpeta que sirve para modificar todo lo básico. Desde arte , sonido, simulación, Ai.

Foro en español, aún no somos muchos como para hacerlo. Aquí hay gente de todo el mundo.

Saludos a todos, yo hablo español y soy de Euskal Herria(parte de españa). Me he registrado al saber que desarrolladores hablaban castellano y me ha animado... sigo el juego desde hace mucho tiempo y cada vez esta mas interesante...

En cuanto a traducir... si me dicen como hechar un cable les ayudo, tambien se modelar pero no soy un profesional en ello.

Saludos!

Si te animas a traducirlo al vasco: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/0ad/language/eu/

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Devs, Feneur, mythos_ruler.

In Facebook "0A.D en Español" had a recently growning 60-115 users in last 3 months and I try to ask all answer but I have the problem not alll their questions can be asked by me and when I suggest do it the forum even in Spanish they don't make it.

So maybe I try to have a little investigation to answer that question. With a survey with them.

-my followers are

I'm thinking in use a twitter for other matter, like Official news and devs asking problems with some bugs. Or some new gameplay.

I love feed the curiosity about the game even I want have the news about council,of modders. But I need the main developers agree.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

Lion could you please rephrase that? I'm afraid I don't get at all what you're asking, I mean I understand that you're saying that you don't feel as if you can answer all the questions people ask. And after that you say you want to do a survey, not sure what you're going to ask people in the survey though. What about Twitter though? Are you saying you want to start a "Spanish 0 A.D. Twitter account"? :unsure:

Lion could you please rephrase that? I'm afraid I don't get at all what you're asking, I mean I understand that you're saying that you don't feel as if you can answer all the questions people ask. And after that you say you want to do a survey, not sure what you're going to ask people in the survey though. What about Twitter though? Are you saying you want to start a "Spanish 0 A.D. Twitter account"? :unsure:

im not asking only reporting.

We get more and new fans.(123) And the only problem I have with them is try to solve the issues. And sometimes they have very hard questions and when I will reply about our forum they don't try use the forum, I'm not sure for what. I think about what are the reasons for that, if for a non english speaker is difficult sing in.( my survey is only for know users perception about our project and websites)(marketing costumer feedback ) sorry I'm marketing guy than Developer. But is working.

I know my fan page is not official but we are growing.

--------about Twitter ---------

I want use a my own version for Spanish as a fan news feeder. You know I want try to report changes and all I can read in this forum.

I have several months with this one more than a year and I'm opening 0A.D groups in Spanish/Latin America social network.

ypVsoFD.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

• 2 weeks later...

Since we seem to have a sizeable Spanish language community, we might consider checking adding a language pack to the forum software?

I don't think that's a good idea. Why Spanish and not German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian ... We also have a sizeable community in a lot of those languages.

Adding all different languages would lead to a forum that can't be moderated, as it's hard to recognise spam in a language you don't understand. We also can't answer questions in a language we don't understand. AFAIK, we even have no programmers on the team that speak Spanish.

I prefer the way it's working now. With the official forums in English (if everyone tries, I'm happy), and non-official communication can happen in all languages, but not on the forums.

I don't think that's a good idea. Why Spanish and not German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian ... We also have a sizeable community in a lot of those languages.Adding all different languages would lead to a forum that can't be moderated, as it's hard to recognise spam in a language you don't understand. We also can't answer questions in a language we don't understand. AFAIK, we even have no programmers on the team that speak Spanish.I prefer the way it's working now. With the official forums in English (if everyone tries, I'm happy), and non-official communication can happen in all languages, but not on the forums.

all European lenguages for now. May be only now for sing up and sing in.

For me is very say crate an user even in Russian forum I perform this with Ciliric fonts( without google translator)

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think that's a good idea. Why Spanish and not German, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian ... We also have a sizeable community in a lot of those languages.

Adding all different languages would lead to a forum that can't be moderated, as it's hard to recognise spam in a language you don't understand. We also can't answer questions in a language we don't understand. AFAIK, we even have no programmers on the team that speak Spanish.

I prefer the way it's working now. With the official forums in English (if everyone tries, I'm happy), and non-official communication can happen in all languages, but not on the forums.

I noticed that the forum for Age of Empires have subforums for each language.

Yeah, + if people write in English more people have a chance to understand. And thus benefit, or help out for that matter. :)

It might be a bit harder for some people, but one can also see it as a chance to learn more English :)

You can see it as a chance to learn more Spanish or French :D

It's incredible how english-native speakers really don't like to learn new languages and prefers others to learn english instead :P

• Like 3