Who speaks spanish

I am from Mexico, Lion from Central America and the french guy from France, the israelian from Israel and the others from Spain. I think we will have some problems logging in at the same time.

What do we do to overcome the timing problem and where can we chat? Any one knows some page, software or smthng where we can assembly-chat and create a channel? i have micro so micro support would be good too, not cam chat because that is happy and i'm ugly.

We should start by giving us a name either we become a community or just a guild, I suggest: "NoMolester and his doods" perhaps "NoMolester and his dudes" would be more accuerate or even in spanish "NoMolester y su Pandilla".

We could play together and do spanish stuff but we need to be logged in at the same time and have a better way of communication. The israelian will have some problems to communicate with us because he is like 10 hours away from the latin-americans. The europeans and the latin americans are 6-7 hours away from each others and the israelian and the europeans are 3 hours away from each other.

What civs do you like to use in your matches? I use Rome and Persia. We could make teams of 2 people to fight against other dudes.

Edited by NoMolester

I am from Mexico, Lion from Central America and the french guy from France, the israelian from Israel and the others from Spain. I think we will have some problems logging in at the same time.

Don't include me in games.

I just mentioned I understand spanish for your information, but I don't have time to play, and if I had, I would first try multiplayer in english as a training.

Well, but we could do other stuff apart from playing the game, we could make screenshots with captions in spanish, speak in spanish just for fun, translate the game (i think that would require som sort of permission and interaction with the staff and perhaps some advanced knoledge of the game's documentation, so im not quite sure about this), talking about the game in spanish, make videos about the game for youtube in spanish, or just show off that you are part of a spanish community and make fun of those who are not part of it.

I changed it for happy, i dont like happy chats, i prefer the sad ones, thats what i ment :sweatdrop::whistling:

Anyway, is anyone of the people that speak spanish interested in at least forming a team to play together vs other players?

I like to play online with other players and forming teams, In aok i was member of a team/guild and we challendged other teams and it was fun.

Well, i'm a programer, but i'm young, i'm just 24 y/o so i don't have too much experience :( i could tweak something here and there but don't expect me to even understand the whole code (let alone to successfuly modify it).

But if enogh people have programming and designing skills and want to make a mod i could help in any way i can, but for doing a mod we would need a really special and well focused community of moders not just "some guys that speak spanish".

No, i didn't. I'm new to this community.

Very interesting that link O.O perhapps with that i could do some more descent stuff but still, don't expect me to make the "units on walls" mod in one night and single handedly. I'm a fresh programmer, not perverted yet in the evil ways of the good old fashioned C generation.