Civilizations from Africa, Asia, and Americas?

Banana Soldier

I think that one really neat add on would be more civilizations, but in paticular civilizations of Asia, Africa, or the Amerias. I love the game and I love the civilizations, but I think adding at least one major civilization from these other continets would be a great improvement/add on. It would make the game a little more diverse. (I think the Persians might count as part of Asia). Anyway I think having some of these civilizations would add a lot to the game. Thank you for your consideration.

I think a great add on/improvment would be to have civilizations from Africa, Asia, and the Americas. (I understand that some of the civilizations already technically include some of Africa and Asia). Civilizations like the ancient (Asia) Chinese, Qin dynasty (the one that built the great wall i think) Japanese, (Americas) Incans, Aztecs, Mayans, (Africa) Egyptian, Aksumite, Ethiopian,Nubian. I know a lot of people who are facinated by these more exotic empires and peoples. Brining them in would add some great diversity and really spice up the entertainment. Add in the creativity license and you can have some sweet Jaguar Warriors, great Asian lore, and some scary Nubian guys. I think there is so much that can be incorporated from these other empires/civilizations, and with the creative license they could be really amazing. Thank you for considering this. Any other Ideas or people who agree?

I think a great add on/improvment would be to have civilizations from Africa, Asia, and the Americas. (I understand that some of the civilizations already technically include some of Africa and Asia). Civilizations like the ancient (Asia) Chinese, Qin dynasty (the one that built the great wall i think) Japanese, (Americas) Incans, Aztecs, Mayans, (Africa) Egyptian, Aksumite, Ethiopian,Nubian. I know a lot of people who are facinated by these more exotic empires and peoples. Brining them in would add some great diversity and really spice up the entertainment. Add in the creativity license and you can have some sweet Jaguar Warriors, great Asian lore, and some scary Nubian guys. I think there is so much that can be incorporated from these other empires/civilizations, and with the creative license they could be really amazing. Thank you for considering this. Any other Ideas or people who agree?

Someday 0 A.D. will include the entire world, but before that, there's a decent game to make with well-done civilizations. The team is working on the Mauryans and each civ takes months (years sometimes) to be implemented in a satisfying way. Then, don't expect the entire world before a very long time.

Also, pay attention to the timeframe of the game (from 500BC to 500AD). In this era, several civs you're talking about didn't exist yet (that's at least the case of Incas and Aztecs).

For late 2013, the wish is to complete the game with its current civilizations, in a gold version. We're still at Alpha. So, new civilizations is for after 2013 at least.

Though, you might be interested by Rise of the East, an attempt to mod 0 A.D. to get ancient China playable : http://www.moddb.com/mods/rote

Though, you might be interested by Rise of the East, an attempt to mod 0 A.D. to get ancient China playable : http://www.moddb.com/mods/rote

With that being said, the team is on the market for some new contributors, specifically artists. If anyone is interested in helping make China in 0 A.D. a reality, feel free to email/FB/twitter me using one of the icons in my signature.

I think that one really neat add on would be more civilizations, but in paticular civilizations of Asia, Africa, or the Amerias. I love the game and I love the civilizations, but I think adding at least one major civilization from these other continets would be a great improvement/add on. It would make the game a little more diverse. (I think the Persians might count as part of Asia). Anyway I think having some of these civilizations would add a lot to the game. Thank you for your consideration.

We do have a major African civ, Carthaginians ;) I seem to recall a vague plan of having some African mini-factions eventually, but that would be low priority compared to everything else (mini-factions would mostly be included for scenarios, not a fully playable civ). Mauryans will be a major Asian civ. Additionally, we may have a Chinese "mod pack", as an example of a mod pack. I'm not in favor of adding American civs though. If you can name other major civs we've neglected that fall into the timeframe of 500 B.C. to 1 B.C. then go ahead :)

With that being said, the team is on the market for some new contributors, specifically artists. If anyone is interested in helping make China in 0 A.D. a reality, feel free to email/FB/twitter me using one of the icons in my signature.

try to have Pinned the Main Topic. are Contributor very good and very fasted. Lordgood hi makes many Mauryan buildings