Macedonian Siege Workshop and Celtic/Iberian Blacksmith

Mythos_Ruler

I'm not saying to get rid of them, just changing the position of those details, or the roof size ;)

i.e. look at the sample of the settlers image, where the props aren't under the roof, so we're be able to see it from top-down view.

I totally agree with Enrique. Let's make the tools appear.

Very old 0 A.D. concept sketches:

NpCFY.jpg

Mythos, thanks for posting these beautiful concept drawings! Are there more available ? Where can we find them ?

I mean, those sketchs are great and I think they are a very rich material to make visual communication on what is 0 A.D. and how it's made. I might have some ideas with that.

• 3 years later...
5 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

The art developemnt/ team don't work like programmer one.

this topic is like the task or equivalent to the ticket. And there are a lot of place holder art, many civs even are finish because that.

There is? I haven't really noticed much placeholder art (only a few structures repeat graphics of others). Is there a list of buildings with placeholder art?

• Like 1

Well the old team used to use it more, probably to get a more playable game in the early state of it. Now, the art team tend to keep stuff away from the game until it's finished (ie : anims, eyecandy ...) That's just a more qualitative approach.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 25 de abril de 2016 at 4:37 AM, stanislas69 said:

Well the old team used to use it more, probably to get a more playable game in the early state of it. Now, the art team tend to keep stuff away from the game until it's finished (ie : anims, eyecandy ...) That's just a more qualitative approach.

You can take this task?

• Like 1