Fresh Wallpapers

Ludo38

Those Persian and elephant stuff are very old.

I know, but those screenshots are still the best we have for now to show the grandeur of Persia and the elephant forest battles.

Spahbod, if you have some nice saved games with epic cities and armies, please send them so I can capture sights.

I know, but those screenshots are still the best we have for now to show the grandeur of Persia and the elephant forest battles.

Spahbod, if you have some nice saved games with epic cities and armies, please send them so I can capture sights.

Wouldn't it be better to create some special scenes in Atlas and create screenshots running simulation there to have the models in the middle of the animation cycle/projectiles and such things?

may be we can remake more

I like composition on some old screenshots too, so I agree - it would be good if someone will reproduce them with new models/graphics enhancements.

Wouldn't it be better to create some special scenes in Atlas and create screenshots running simulation there to have the models in the middle of the animation cycle/projectiles and such things?

I think we can do both. I'm hungry for saved games to try screenshots without need to build a specific scene in Atlas (that takes much time), but sure, Atlas is a great tool to have precisely the set we want.

What is that "simulation" stuff ? I haven't heard about it before... It's an internal Atlas button to see the map in motion ?

Ludo, check out this thread for some cool pre-built maps. In Atlas, maybe you can set a couple of AI bots to play against each other and then press the "fast forward" button (on bottom panel of first tab) to populate your maps.

Thank you very much Myconid! That link is precious !! As soon as I've a few hours, I will wander those maps and capture their essence.

That Yodaspirine did a fantastic work... I'm very impressed by his maps... :o

Awesome screens! Is this one an intentional remake of the old one?)

Yes it is :D

Nice job! (That was one of my favorite shots of 0 A.D.)

Thank you Spahbod! Can you just change the location of this post please ? Putting it in the Screenshots thread will help keep the Wallpapers thread only to wallpapers. Thank you very much.

I moved it there.

Ludo: Also you should probably replace the celt shot in the horizontally tiled picture (as the walls and (one) fortress have been replaced and look much better now).

Sorry Lion, this time I don't understand your english.. Can you say this differently ?

no no is some compelx ok. in spanish: si podes hacer una transicion entre ese dibujo y el edificio final.

osea : The Layou7tSketch and Final 3d game version.

this picture Explain better.

High_Middle_Age_Medico.jpg

Edited by Lion.Kanzen

@Lion : Good suggestion, thank you! Your version is pretty good by the way. I suggest your re-center the text and elements (for now you have much space on the right). Also, as Pureon pointed it on #14, we should stick to the official font of the game, which is Optimus Princeps. (that said, the font your used is very nice, and I'd like to know which one it is)

Another suggestion to improve your wallpaper Lion : I think the artwork is too black. Can you have it more grey or brown ? Something softer I mean, to be closer to a pencil style. For now I find the contrast too hard.