===[COMMITTED]=== Mauryan Defense Tower, City Walls, Wall Gate

Mythos_Ruler

Is it the tallest wall in the game?

I think it is. It's due to the walkways roofs. I could lower them (or the whole wall pieces) a little if it looks too tall.

That's probably my bad :S

I penciled in some geometry on the ends when I exported it, but it was probably incompatible with the open galleries

No worries, it was mine :P . Your models had "closed" sides.

I've redone all segments on the process. It's because I didn't think there could be lose parts (not connected to a wall tower) if they're partially destroyed or while being built. I'll fix them tomorrow and commit.

Indeed, when I discovered 0 A.D. last year, I thought : "this game is a dream coming true. It's an augmented, open-source, free Age of Empires that works on my dear Linux" So, yes, It's an awaken dream !! :P

i wish this game have many project mods like happens with total war series. many users change things and evolving,AND NEVER STOP.

Added a patch to also make them available to the RMGEN lib wall_builder.js and added them to the RMS "Wall Demo":

http://trac.wildfire...com/ticket/1855

They look very nice!

(I also noticed that Hellenic defense towers now have the entrance on the correct side. I added a ticket for this some time ago but can't find it any more (maybe it was changed). If someone finds it plz let me know, thx).

Edited by FeXoR
  • Like 1

(I also noticed that Hellenic defense towers now have the entrance on the correct side. I added a ticket for this some time ago but can't find it any more (maybe it was changed). If someone finds it plz let me know, thx).

Not sure who fixed that. I seem to remember adding foundations to the hele defense tower, so I may have inadvertently fixed the orientation.

#1217 maybe?

Yes, thx! My concern within that ticket is fixed now. Not entirely sure about historic_bruno's one though.

Not sure who fixed that. I seem to remember adding foundations to the hele defense tower, so I may have inadvertently fixed the orientation.

Maybe, however, everything is fine now ^^. Thx!

EDIT: Thx for adding http://trac.wildfiregames.com/ticket/1855 , leper!

Edited by FeXoR