Defeat and Victory dialogues

I'd like to see a banner with ragged cloth and a broken weapon, something really dramatic. Also, i used to love the music played in AoK when you lose a match. Blood shouldn't be there, though, i wouldn't mind it at all, but blood adds age restriction to a game and that's not cool (not that the violence of the battles don't add restriction too, but the less, the better).

I might be able to do something like this in the near future ;) Got exams atm :)

battle-lost.jpg

Something like those would be nice, but it would be great to try and do something at least a bit differently. The sword in the ground seems to be what almost every game does :P As this is not just a game of fighting battles it would be nice to have something that includes the destruction of a city rather than just a battle-field imho :)

Something like those would be nice, but it would be great to try and do something at least a bit differently. The sword in the ground seems to be what almost every game does :P As this is not just a game of fighting battles it would be nice to have something that includes the destruction of a city rather than just a battle-field imho :)

i remember that some time ago there were at least a couple of hand drawing artists in the forum, that made some wonderful unit portraits. Are they still in contact with you?