Screenshots !

Ludo38

Hello everybody!

As contributor on the visual communication of the game, I notice we need recent and good looking screenshots. I suggest this thread to post your best ones. And great if they can show the variety of landscapes and factions. Screenshots of battles and well-developed cities are particulary wanted !

Here's the kind of use I have with screenshots these days :

1eXrA.jpg

A question : what is this colored curve line we see sometimes on screenshots ? And how do we make it appear ?.. (I'm very new on this game :) )

That is the territory border. It is always there as long as you have some buildings (apart from dock, roman military camp and outpost). most buildings can only be constructed within your territory.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And a little bit of desert...

dzoC9l.jpg

GxpOSl.jpg

MkXNil.jpg

pCdOul.jpg

UrdfWl.jpg

That map (I don't remember its name) rendered awesomely with all the graphics up. The rock texture looks great under the light.

You may have notice, but my screenshots are often empty of human life. That's just because I didn't play the game while "screenshoting" ! If some of you have some nice looking cities or battle saved games that would be worth capturing visually, you can give me the save file and I'll do some screenshots.

• Like 1

Really nice screenshots guys! :yes3:

They show nicely how good the game looks :D

Spabod's screenshot would even look better with notmal and AO textures. I have to find time to give some love to the persians ^^

@Ludo: Sandbox maps screenshots look very flat if you take the shot from very low angles. But the closeup details look awesome :P