===[COMMITTED]=== Mauryan Shields

Enrique

you want more designes, a new set of shields?

Yes please. Preferably at least 3 different designs for each shield shape (basic->advanced->elite).

Oops! I didn't see all the new ones you made above! Excellent work. Can you re-upload them? The dropsitfiles link seems to be out of date.

I think we need at least one "plain" version for each shield shape, for the 'basic' ranked units. Perhaps just wood with a simple player color symbol.

Yes please. Preferably at least 3 different designs for each shield shape (basic->advanced->elite).

Oops! I didn't see all the new ones you made above! Excellent work. Can you re-upload them? The dropsitfiles link seems to be out of date.

I think we need at least one "plain" version for each shield shape, for the 'basic' ranked units. Perhaps just wood with a simple player color symbol.

Type B set - Link

https://www.dropbox....l9/B%20type.rar

5DE2p.png

Zas26.png

Type C :

i did type C set

plain vesion? how plain?

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

Hmm...its very different in style from that yellow flourish thing, though similar in shape I guess...

The yellow symbol appears to be a variation on a fleur-de-lis. The article goes on to say similar decorations have been used throughout history. The way it's depicted now does look very French/European though, at least to my eyes.

I agree. The symbol in the screencap looks more vertically symmetrical.

im bored to use that in all, but may be that could be nice, but guys help me to find new symbols

You have a lot of symbols. Why so many?? It's really only a few that keeps popping up. Chakra, hills, Triratna, etc, etc.

Same for the Roman, Persian, etc empires, correct?

Edited by lilstewie