Multiplayer Matchup

Oinos

Hi all!

First off, big applause to Wildfire Games for trying to bring about such an amazing game, and that without even claiming a penny from anyone. Just discovered 0 AD a couple of days ago, have messed around a bit in the editor and singleplayer and find the game to be already well fleshed out. :yes3:

Am feeling a little lonely however and can't wait to test what the multiplayer is like, and having not found any "Multiplayer Matchup" thread on the forums I thought it would be a good idea to have one. That way anyone who feels the same can meet up here and try to organize a game from time to time, on rainy weekends and such :cheers:

Not a fan of 1vs1 but hell that's still better than playing vs the comp (not that the AIs are horrible but it's always a better feeling knowing there is another person on the other end than just a computer).

Looking forward to seeing some great 3 player + action, with all the diplomatic twists that involves :boxing:

Fantastic info Jeru, thank you, I'll check it out. I hope my thread hasn't been a waste of space, perhaps it can serve as a billboard for larger scale games (4 player +) as I assume there probably aren't more than a couple of people online simultaneously on the IRC?

Let me know if any of you guys would like to play copious multiplayer :drunk: