===[COMMITTED]=== Mauryan Structures

Enrique

I don't think anybody's working on making the Mauryan ships. And, there's also their worker elephant which will need special props. Not strictly Mauryan, but there's a need for Wonders for 10(?) of the civs. See the associated thread. Also, there was some talk of creating an African mini-faction.

Wikipedia has a great list of images of the Great Stupa at Sanchi if you want to try your hand at the Mauryan Wonder. There's also Dhamek Stupa which used to stand 300 feet (91m)

Edited by gudo

I don't think anybody's working on making the Mauryan ships. And, there's also their worker elephant which will need special props. Not strictly Mauryan, but there's a need for Wonders for 10(?) of the civs. See the associated thread. Also, there was some talk of creating an African mini-faction.

Wikipedia has a great list of images of the Great Stupa at Sanchi if you want to try your hand at the Mauryan Wonder. There's also Dhamek Stupa which used to stand 300 feet (91m)

I think I'll give the Mauryan ships a try. Do you happen to know which boats/ship need to be done besides a fishing boat?

(edit: ignore this and see relevant thread)

Edited by Josh

Hello all,

I'd like to propose a defensive tower model, it's a little light on polys, and I'll need a texture pack for it to fit in, but I'd like to know what you think, I used the Mauryan reliefs from the other posts as guidance.

Very good model !! I see you posted it in the dedicated thread for towers, good ! So that's where the discussion will have to happen. I just leaved you a comment there.

• 2 weeks later...