Enemy AI units idling in my base

zoot

This is probably due to r12563.

Formations used to disband when the controller reached its destination, but that lead to some issues (like units staying in FORMATIONMEMBER.WALKING indefinitely if the controller never moved, or not moving properly for short walk orders). Now they disband when the controller reaches its destination and the units reach their intended destinations within the formation. The latter is also satisfied if movement fails for some reason, e.g. a unit being obstructed.

You can see the latter by turning the obstruction overlay on and walking a large formation into a building; they'll bunch up but then the formation will disband when they're all done moving.

I think I know what causes this, though. I made a 20-unit formation and boxed one unit in between four siege rams, and as such it failed to even start moving. So, the formation size is 20, but only 19 units actually moved, and thus 19 units stop and that's not sufficient for the formation to disband itself.

Edit: Should be fixed in r12613.

Edited by Deiz