Unit shows less health in group

zoot

This is fairly common.

Units in formation are allowed to collide with each other, and formation spacing more or less ignores the formation members' obstruction sizes. Additionally, when entities are actively colliding when they shouldn't be, they're allowed to move through each other (generally to get un-stuck).

It's just a sort of convergence, really. In formation the obstructions will overlap like a Venn diagram, and then you break formation by giving the units an attack order and they move to attack and end up completely on top of each other, appearing to be one unit.

I actually think there isn't a problem there. Let me explain. The fifth Siege Catapult is actually overlapping underneath another one, and it only has 55% health, so when all are select, the one with low health is the one that is showing up when all are selected.

You're right. (y) Still, I think it would be more intuitive if it was the same unit that was shown 'on top' in both selections.