game package for Fedora 17

pedro_angelo

Hi, I'm new here.

I see in this page [1] that there is no package yet for Fedora 17, which is what I have in my PC. Anyway, I built it from source, and it works alright. I would like to know when Fedora 17 is expected to be "supported", as it says on the page? I have never tried to create an RPM, but if there is no one working on this right now I could give it a try.

Also, sorry for asking that in the same topic, but can we expect campaings until the end of 2012? : ) Is there any prevision?

Thanks in advance, the game looks awesome.

[1] http://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/LatestReleaseLinux#Fedora

I see in this page [1] that there is no package yet for Fedora 17, which is what I have in my PC. Anyway, I built it from source, and it works alright. I would like to know when Fedora 17 is expected to be "supported", as it says on the page? I have never tried to create an RPM, but if there is no one working on this right now I could give it a try.

We use OpenSUSE Build Service, but the maintainer is missing in action, maybe it will work for Alpha 11.