===[COMMITTED]=== Updating the Greek Structures

Gen.Kenobi

I think moving the door to the right side(in the picture), adding some shields leaning against the walls, and adding some vines or plants growing on the walls would look good. (I can add it if I could get the current model file and texture)

Edited by Josh

Is there any particular reason why the art team doesn't use trac? seems like a handy way to keep track of who's doing what.

Cause its ugly :P

Back on topic, Kenobi that grandiose market looks neat. Why can't we create multiples as we did for the houses? I mean I know there is a thing about distinct look but it wouldn't hurt to have two versions of the market. (For people like me who trade with themselves, some variety would look nice among the rows of markets.) But thats just an extra thing, low priority...

Last time I checked within the Team Forums, Enrique was working on the Prytaneion - just found that thread yesterday, so I saw the process of creation of the updated market :P 0. Not sure if I should mess with that, or it'll end up like the market :P

So, I really don't know what to do next. Also he was already working on the docks.