Suggestion of the name of the next alpha of 0AD

Hey,

Recently discovered that wildfire have decided to introduce the Indian faction, so much exitement after returning from the tiring journey. India is my motherland and I am quite prou of it!!! So, I want to conform, what should be the name of the alpha xi...

I vote for the name ''Kautilya''.

Chanakya, also known as Kautilya was the mastermind behind the advent of the Mauryan Empire. He was, at first, teacher of Chandragupta, and then hi Prime Minister. He was the king maker......

So, how about it? Any other suggestions?

Im ecxited about this game, havent beem checlking in here for a while but i have been waiting for 0AD a long time , seems there s still to wait for the finisheg game but its worth waiting for ,happy to hear about the indian and other eastern civs , will add up to to spice ., anybody knows anyhing if lusitanians will ever be a stand alone faction ??

Im ecxited about this game, havent beem checlking in here for a while but i have been waiting for 0AD a long time , seems there s still to wait for the finisheg game but its worth waiting for ,happy to hear about the indian and other eastern civs , will add up to to spice ., anybody knows anyhing if lusitanians will ever be a stand alone faction ??

I think they should introduce before Japan or Scandinavian faction than Lusitans. There are some much factions and son much artwork to be done to create a new faction.

But would be a great idea create a pledgie to accumulate money to add new faction and accelerate the creation process.